+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 139 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

I feel like I'm bringing up the rear in these threads not testing until the last day of the month LOL. Hopefully we'll get a few more bfps before heading over to Feb!

So curious to see what my temp does in the morning after the massive jump this morning- I've never looked forward to a Monday so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Fx for you Arlais!! I stopped tempting.. Partially cause I'm sleeping funny ATM and partially cause I sort of dont want to know if it's bad news

I'm due for AF at the end of the month too. DH and I can't agree on when to test. Prob should wait for AF day and see what happens but the closer it gets the more I'm considering caving early. Currently 5/6 dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews

shadow I hope it's faint line. I mean this in the nicest way but I'd love not to see you here.

Good luck to all the girls who are still to test. I'm currently 7dpo and there's been some symptoms but nothing I find out of the ordinary yet so not thinking to much. I guess the next few days will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    ... And 3 weeks before my edd, in a room full of her friends (one an old guy with a record for sexual offenses), without a word she walked over, lifted my to up to my bra before I realised what was happening and commented on my stretch marks!
    WTF?!?! 'XCUSE THE LANGUAGE, BUT THAT'S JUST !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I feel like I'm bringing up the rear in these threads not testing until the last day of the month LOL. ...
    Me too, Arlais! I'm going to test on 31st January so we get to be (hopefully) BFP buddies!

Thanks
    Reviews

This ttc business is really getting to me. How long would you wait to see a doctor if you have been trying a while and are just over 30?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

How long have you been trying? 30 isn't a big deal. It's once you get to 35 that chances of falling pregnant are significantly decreases, but even then it's still possible. Before 35, most doctors say you need to have been ttc for 12 months. Over 35, you can request tests etc... I'll be 35 in just over 2 months, so planning to see my doctor for a referral if I'm not utd by then. We've been actively ttc since November (on 2nd cycle now due to long cycles), but I've been off bc for over 12 months & we were "being careful", so I could probably get the referral now, but want to give it a proper chance first (& get some data on my cycles to take to the doctor if necessary - fx it will happen naturally though)

Ttc really does get me down sometimes, especially since I spend most of the time waiting to ovulate (around day 23 of a 34-39 day cycle!!!)

Fx we all get BFPs soon

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

MWL - your MIL sounds so annoying! I would totally have called her out by now lol

Shadow - what the hell? That is beyond rude and insane!

Botched Tabby - sorry to hear that AF might be on her way, this part of TTC really sucks

Arlais - FX for you at the end of month!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Gaggh I just have to vent that I am having the most frustrating cycle ever this month! I usually have a regular 28 day cycle. Today is my 3rd day in a row of positive opks - also unusual for me and my chart is usually textbook but this month looks like this! Dont know what my stupid body is doing grrr
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358719657.731434.jpg

Here are the last 4 days of opks too (left is the most recent this morning). I think I am having O pains right now.. Well hopefully...
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1358719677.158330.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Mumsical that does look like a confusing chart, I did hear that every now and then ur body can jus randomly have an anovulatary cycle tho?

Iv updated the list, hp I haven't missed anyone?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone! Good luck to those of us still to test

I can't believe those MIL stories! We had DH's parents stay Saturday night and had a nice day with them taking my son to the rail museum yesterday. I think they annoy DH more than they annoy me. They're getting a bit old and doddery but otherwise are easy going.

AFM I'm around 9-10DPO and have no symptoms at all! Usually by this stage I'm mentioning that my boobs are tingly or bigger or something but really absolutely nothing going on this month. I'm going to take that as a good sign.

My ICs will probably arrive in the mail today but they're being sent to my PO box near work not to home and I don't work on Mondays so unless DH remembers to stop by on his way home from work I won't get them till tomorrow. I generally try and only use FMU before AF is due but I may have to test tomorrow night! I'm actually thinking I'll pee in a cup in the morning and test that when I get home from work tomorrow night.

Please, please, pretty please let this be my month!!!!!