+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 139 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

I'm either 10 or 6 dpo today. So will be testing this month still!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Completely unrelated vent. Mil is driving me freaking crazy!! She came down to visit and hasnt stopped whining ever since. We spent all weekend with her and she also wanted to do dinner tonight. House is a mess so I suggested we could go out instead of coming round to our place. We have no food and haven't had a chance to clean cause we have spent all weekend with her. She cracks it cause apparently she isnt welcome at our place when we actually said we would just rather go out instead.

30 min of her crying later. We cancelled all our plans this afternoon so we could go clean the house and buy food so she can come over. Then she says - oh no don't go out of your way just for me.

Fck me woman. Make up your mind
    Last edited by MadeWithLove; 20-01-2013 at 15:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh how annoying!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Made with love i feel ur pain. I hav just been thru a similar exp with my mil!! Sending u a hug!!
    Afm- cant stop eating peanut butter...what the?? Anyone know how many days past O i can test??

Thanks
    Reviews
    MWL, how infuriating!!

Number3 - Some lucky ladies get a faint positive on FRER from 8dpo... But majority are around 12dpo. Its still early then though... Some dont get a positive until after AF due..

POASaholics like myself, start testing from about 7dpo with Internet Cheapies... its a compulsive addiction. Im only 10 (Maybe even only 6 dpo, not sure)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

number3  (20-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohk thx :-) im usually a fellow poas addict lol but have none in the house arghh.. I will be strong and test wed .. Ohh who am i kidding haha start stocking up 2moz.. Do most ppl use first response?? Cmon bfps!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

DH is rope able after she accused me of 'changing' him and turning him off her. I am not like that at all. We talk and agree on everything from who is doing what chores to what's for dinner this week. We don't control or manipulate we make all decisions fairly and together. So for her to accuse me of having any control over him is just ridiculous.. NO insane!

Apparently I seem depressed cause I'm not my usually happy self today. Well Jesus lady. You just whinged about everything we do or don't do. I work Full time. Have a family and a business on the side and have had to drop everything for you this weekend.. Is it any wonder I'm not happy when I have to go to work tomorrow with no clean clothes no food in the house and cancelling all my plans with my friends for you.

It's times like this I'm glad she doesn't live in the same city as us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh are u sure you arent talking about my MIL?!

I get that all the time, yet me 'turning her only son against her' has nothing to do with the fact shes a crazy psycho bi***!! Im not the one who sent ME a text message less than 24hrs after the birth of my own baby saying that I have won, they are both all mine, she wants nothing to do with us and is calling Child protection because we are keeping him from her?!

Sorry lady, im still confined to a bed after a 34hr non-progressing labour, an emergency c-section, extra blood loss, 6hrs from my home town and you expect me to organise to transfer back to YOUR local hospital when im able too so you can see the baby, which is 100kms away from my home and MY local hospital?! All because you are too cheap to spend $30 on petrol to come and see your newest grandson, in his home town!?

Im so glad we dont have to deal with her. 12 months with absolutely no contact and counting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh my goodness u poor ladies! I am very lucky I think, my in laws are great but most aren't I hear how awful and rude grr

Thanks
    Reviews

Shadow she sounds like a dream... Why wouldn't you want to spend more time when that's how you are treated?!?
    That's what I think she doesn't get. We don't go out of our way to see her cause it's alway such a drama and tuna everyone into a foul mood. It's like this black cloud that pulls everyone else down. It's always a strain to be happy to see her when really we are just happy to see her go. In her opinion everything we are doing is wrong and she isn't afraid to tell us that. But what she doesn't get it isn't helpful. It's just making her own son not tell her things about our life case you know she will have something to say about it. She doesn't know we are TTC and probably wont get told we are UTD til after 12weeks. It's not worth the lectures.. So we don't share our lives with her. Her loss really and she has done that herself by being so negative about our decisions in life. DH is almost 40.. Ttly capable of running his own life without the help of his mum.