+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1388
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mel ruffles View Post
    Unfortunately this is not my month
    Spotting today and bad cramping tonight so af not far.
    I just want to cry, over 6 months ttc now
    Hugs! It is hard, I'm onto my 6 month too, hp it happens for u real soon xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

mel ruffles  (20-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

That's such an awesome thing to see glitter

Sorry for the ladies getting bfns or AF arriving now - lots of baby dust for next month!

I *think* I'm 1dpo today, but will need FF to confirm in a couple more days time.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by naomimiprincesa View Post
    Congrats, Annalee!

The wonderful thing about this thread is that it's January, the first month of the year. I want all you lovely ladies to remember that there's still the whole of 2013 to go. As each month passes by, it is the inevitable truth that more and more of you will get your BFP! By the end of the year, hopefully most of us will be pregnant or may even have given birth! There is so much to look forward to and that is the beauty of it being only January 2013.

On a different note, I believe I'm 4DPO and got nothing to symptom spot about yet. Is anyone else due to test at the end of this month?
    Yep, I'm due to test on the 27th:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats, Annalee!

The wonderful thing about this thread is that it's January, the first month of the year. I want all you lovely ladies to remember that there's still the whole of 2013 to go. As each month passes by, it is the inevitable truth that more and more of you will get your BFP! By the end of the year, hopefully most of us will be pregnant or may even have given birth! There is so much to look forward to and that is the beauty of it being only January 2013.

On a different note, I believe I'm 4DPO and got nothing to symptom spot about yet. Is anyone else due to test at the end of this month?
    Last edited by mimimama; 20-01-2013 at 00:22.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mimimama For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (20-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Yep, I'm due to test on the 27th:-)
    Yay! All the best, Kelsie! I think I'm going to test on the 31st.

Thanks
    Reviews

Mel ruffles - sorry to hear AF is on her way . Good luck next month, i fell pregnant on my 7th month with DS so FX its lucky for you too x

Arlais - hopefully you caught your eggie! I had positive opk yesterday plus big temp drop so we might be testing buddies soon

I am currently in bed with hips elevated! Wish me luck! This is our 12th cycle TTC...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (20-01-2013),mel ruffles  (20-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Channy - i will need to be updated to test on the 30th due to late ovulation

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    My digital now says 2-3 yay I can't wait for my scan on the 29th I hope we see something and hcg rises high enough for us to even see and hear a heart beat ill be 6 weeks or 7
    I got the same today I'm having a doctors appointment on the 22nd to get bloods and a referral for a scan!

Baby dust to everyone one else this month and next! I hope that everyone gets their BFP soon! Channy I think it's safe to say I'm BFP now 4 tests is probably pretty solid evidence

Thanks
    Reviews

Weird temp spike this morning - I thought yesterdays was high at 36.43 - but I took it late. This morning it's jumped to 37.44 and I took it at normal time! Nothing of note happened during the night, I slept fine and didn't get up at all.

Bodies are so damn confusing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Last month I had some sort of stomach virus & my temps were all over the place for a few days (fever). I just went back to last cycle & adjusted the two "fever" temps & BAM - the app has now been able to calculate predicted o... on the down side, it looks like it was only 11 days before AF, so VERY LATE (it was a 34 day cycle!) I'm hoping that o was just delayed last cycle because of the illness... On the up side, if the calculated o for last cycle was correct, I at least know one of the reasons I didn't get preggers (last bd was 4 days before o & 7 days after as I was too sick!)

I'm now on CD19 - bd every 2nd day & opk testing each day to hopefully confirm o this month & catch the eggy!

Oh... I now know I probably won't be taking a hpt this month, so will fully jump into the Feb thread. Good luck to all still to test in January... fx for BFPs... & to the BFNs (if any!!) - see you in the Feb thread!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (20-01-2013)