+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls put me down for testing on the 11th. Thx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Put me down for the 7 th?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

At least I've found with closely tracking my cycle now, I know for sure whether or not AF is truly "late", or I just had a delayed ovulation. On one hand it's easy to obsess over every temp, but it also relieves some of the stress knowing in advance whether it's likely to be a long cycle.

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Looks like I'm out for December so I'm joining this thread.

Can you put me down for the 20th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm testing probably on and around the 1st of jan through till the 4th of jan but will probably cave toward end of December lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Pls put me down for testing on the 11th. Thx!
    Yay we can be testing buddies - good luck to you & all the other ladies testing in Jan, bring on the new year!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately CD1 here. Although, it means I can have a few Xmas drinkies! I'm another with long cycles, the waiting is agonizing!!! We have made a decision, we will turn to ivf if we haven't conceived before finishing my degree. It's still another two years away and I'll be 35 then. I really hope we a blessed with blessing before then. This will be our 16th month into the TTC journey! Honestly, I'm pretty distraught. I should be over half way through my pregnancy by now, why was our baby taken away? Sorry, I'm a little emotional.... I hate AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by secondtimearound2 View Post
    Unfortunately CD1 here. Although, it means I can have a few Xmas drinkies! I'm another with long cycles, the waiting is agonizing!!! We have made a decision, we will turn to ivf if we haven't conceived before finishing my degree. It's still another two years away and I'll be 35 then. I really hope we a blessed with blessing before then. This will be our 16th month into the TTC journey! Honestly, I'm pretty distraught. I should be over half way through my pregnancy by now, why was our baby taken away? Sorry, I'm a little emotional.... I hate AF!

cd1 is awful, not only are you dealing with all the wonders which AF brings, all you want is for it to be over so you can ovulate and have another crack at it! This is only our 5th cycle ttc, but we too will be looking at what we can access in the new year to help us on our journey if I don't get a this month (post VR so time is of the essence).

Only 4dpo today, so I'm trying to take it easy and not worry too much about symptom spotting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by secondtimearound2 View Post
    Sorry to hear secondtime. It is so annoying how some couples are lucky first time and others it can take many years. I'm the same Arlais, heading into our 5th month, really hoping January will be lucky for us all, the constant BFNs are so depressing, Myself and DF will be heading to see my doc if unlucky this month too!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

Hi ladies.

Well CD 11 today not too much longer but hopfully with xmass my trip to see my parents in WA on the 26 will make time go faster. I'm taking opks anyway incase my cycles are shorter with the mc, doubt it though but I am getting cramps today and I get bad o pains so we shall see.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub