+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Foetal heart rate??? A little worried...

Hi

I am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant with number 2... A little bit concerned though... We had a scan today which showed that "bubble" is exactly right for dates but there is bleed behind the gestational sac and the heart rate was only 107bpm... With my DD hers was 115+ and there was no bleed... I'm a natural "worry wart" so of course I am worried...

But should I be???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know what the bleed means sorry, but I would not stress about the heart rate too much. My DD2 had a heart rate of 92 and I was told that was on the low side and I was likely going to miscarriage. I was stressed for weaks, and I now have a healthy 3.5 year old.
    Did the sonographer seem concerned?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had some bleeding early on and was sent for an US. I was measuring 6w3d and heart rate was 109 so almost the same as you

The tech said he could see where the bleeding had happened but he didn't say anything else so we figured it wasn't a big deal.

I'm now 15 weeks, we've had 2 more US since and bub was perfectly healthy and everything spot on each time so I don't think you need to worry.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Foetal heart rate??? A little worried...

Thanks ladies... sinographer didn't seem concerned at all... she asked if i had had any bleeding which i haven't and also said i might have some but it would be old blood brown in colour... and probably wouldn't notice it at all but anything more than that go to hospital... she didn't say anything about the heart rate... i go to Dr on Friday...

Sent from my LG-P970h using BubHub