+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Precious previews gender scan

Will precious previews do a gender scan at 16 weeks because I was told yes but on the website it says 18 weeks on :S

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Precious previews gender scan

They will yes :-) although they can't guarantee anything. I had one done there at 17 weeks and they were only about 85% sure so I felt like I wasted my money when I couldn't go out and buy things until after my morph scan at 20 weeks anyways lol. But that's not their fault, so if you're happy to risk maybe still not knowing then go for it

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    At your morphology scan were you told the same sex as your gender scan?
    It's just that my partner missed my dating scan and all my dr visits as he had to work, and now there's a good chance he wont make my morphology scan as he has to fly away for work we would like to be together when we find out the sex and I'd love for him to see an ultrasound as he hasn't felt bub kick yet or anything (hopefully he will soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have known some couples where dad couldn't be at the scan and they got the tech to write the gender on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope so they could open it together I think its a lovely idea if your partner can't be there. I think the other gender scans are a bit of a waste of money when you can find out at your morph scan anyway.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DarcyJ For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Precious previews gender scan

I had my scan at PP at 16w.. Bub was shy i came back the next week and the were 80% sure boy. Which was correct

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Precious previews gender scan

Oh what a shame your partner might have to miss out. I think the scan is a good idea then :-) honestly the scan only took about 5 minutes though. I think if you can wait then you're better off getting a 3d scan done around 28 weeks which will let him see bub longer. I felt a bit let down that I only had a 5 min scan, although my bub was hiding behind the placenta so we couldn't get any face pictures, you might have better luck than me! lol.
    Oh, and yes I was told 85% girl by precious previews at 17 weeks, and was also told girl at my morph scan at 20 weeks. I'll be getting a 3d scan done after new years at 28 weeks and will be double checking gender again lol plus I want to see my bub again. Good luck! And make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day for the week leading up to your scan, this makes the fluid nice and clear so you can see bub better.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub