+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default {blog 18} Official questions week 6

I can't believe we're at week 6 already!!

Unfortunately my internet connection has been down, so I have a few blogs from the last week that I need to upload tonight.

After 6 very short weeks I am still totally in love with Activate, however Ripped comes in at an extremely close second. I suspect I love Activate so much because I am so familiar with the routines and music so I can push myself harder and add as much flavour as I like.

I love doing Ripped as it feels like a complete muscle aching work out. It leaves me very satisfied and I am certainly noticing my increased strength.

I've become a lot more confident. I am wearing clothes I have not worn in ages and the other day I even went to the beach {more on this to come in another blog}, which is something that usually makes me feels very insecure.

I am also finding my generally outlook on life is becoming more and more positive everyday. No longer do I just look at myself in the mirror feeling ashamed and embarrassed, thinking how hideous and worthless I am...if I don't like the way I am looking pr the way clothes are fitting, I just think 'meh, I'm working on it'. It's nice not to dwell on my flaws constantly.

My relationship is improving, or I am improving in my relationship. I never realised how much it annoyed and upset my husband when he would tell me I was beautiful and I would reply with 'I think you're delusional', or when I would say things to him like 'I am not leaving the house today, I am hideous'. My husband is loving how confident I am becoming and how happy I have been. When he flatters me, I just accept it, and it feels so much better than being to negative about myself. As a result of this confidence, I have never experienced my husband being so affectionate...I feel a little guilty of denying this affection and being a mood killer for such a long time by being continually negative.

Other relationships are also improving. Often when I am around my group of friends, I become so focused on my own insecurities I just sit out certain things- beach trips, dinner, dancing. They're all so stunning, and slender...I can't help but wonder why they would want to be around me and be my friend...isn't that embarrassing for them? My confidence in now totally over-riding my petty insecurities and I actually feel like I am bonding and relating better to my friends...lame right? But it feels really nice.

My motivation to just do things is also boosted a lot more than I ever imagined. I am focusing so much more on just doing things and I am finding that it makes everything easier with everything in my life, from playing with my daughter to cleaning the house. Things are being done NOW, not soon. I've always been so much less energetic- this is another thing that I have come to realise that my unhealthy lifestyle was holding me back. This week alone I have spring cleaned, been swimming every day, doing zumba everyday and having so much more of life.

I now realise how much having an unhealthy lifestyle was impacting my entire life. I caring less and less about my perfect body and more about how I feel...and everything feels like it's falling in to place...

I will never go back to being unhealthy, lazy and for lack of better words- lifeless again...

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Woohoo!!!!! Good on you hun xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (10-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good job Luna!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (10-12-2012)