+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: When you had teenage sex did you use protection?

I was on the pill the whole time and always used condoms

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default When you had teenage sex did you use protection?

My 1st boyfriend was a virgin just like myself. We were together long before we made that commitment and yes protection was used aswell as the pill but after several months the condoms went.

Then I met my husband. We didn't use condoms only the pill but we did have tests done to be sure.

They are the only men I have been with and yes I would say I/we were careful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Yep - I went on the pill at 18 due to endometriosis), I started going out with my now DH a few months later. The first few times we DTD we used condoms but then we stopped.

We will be very open with our DS and I hope he will be sensible enough to use condoms, and if there is a male pill equivilent when he is older, I'll be talking to him about that too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The first time no, then I flipped out the next morning and went to the chemist for the morning after pill because I wasnt on the pill or anything either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Yep my boyfriend from 14-17 knew my rule "your friend can't come to the party unless he's dressed appropriately." I was too scared to ask my mum to take me to the doctors to get the pill.
    Same rule with my next boyfriend who later became DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes. I was 17 and my boyfriend was 4 years older (we stayed together for 3 and a half years).

I guess he had learned from previous mistakes as he became a father himself at the age of 17. So we used condoms.

And my mother had me on the pill quick smart once she worked out that I was sexually active. Seeing me dating a dude with a toddler must have given her a slight panic attack!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I was on the pill plus used condoms, I was so petrified of getting pregnant as one of my friends did at 15 and had an abortion, I went with her and it scared me, she never told her parents, her boyfriend dumped her and she was a mess for ages

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is interesting! I have a daughter and I'm hoping for abstinence as really its the only safe way to go but if that's not the case I wish for her to be SAFE! Anyway I didn't a lot, I had a steady bf and I know even in retrospect he would have stayed with me if I got pregnant after him I went on the pill and used condoms most of the time except when in a relationship... really I wish I had waited till marriage it all seems so pointless now.
    Asked DH this question too, he ALWAYS used condoms I was his first without one and only after he made me go to get tested for all kinds of std... thanks for that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on the pill, but otherwise extremely careless I look back now and realise what a friggen tool I was.

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Started off on the pill and using condoms. Lost my virginity to my exdp and was with him from 14-19 so even when I stopped pill we still used condoms.