+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default When you had teenage sex did you use protection?

I've only slept with DF and we've been together since I was 17, I have been on the pill since 15 and we used condoms the first few times but not much after that! We use them again now as I don't want to use hormonal contraceptives and we are very very careful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: When you had teenage sex did you use protection?

I wish I could say I'd always used protection.... Actually I wish I could say I'd usually used protection.

.... I really wasn't as smart as I thought I was. I think I stupidly in the back of my mind believed I wasn't "the kind of girl" who'd get an std. A few times I took risks with not taking the pill as a teen, figured it wouldn't happen to me - and errmmm clearly I thought that as an adult. I'm grateful to stupid me though, stupid me gave me jasper. Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: When you had teenage sex did you use protection?

I've only ever had sex with DH (& he with me) We were 18 when we got together & I was on the pill already (for acne). We tried a condom the first time, hated it, so never used one again. I'm glad I never went through the dating & sleeping around thing.

Thanks
    Reviews

Only had sex with a boyfriend before I met DH and yes always used condoms. I was ultra cautious!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ugh. I was never the girl that was with another boy every night, I had boyfriends (unofficial, and probably too many) and to me that made everything alright!
    I had the implanon so I was reasonably safe with that aspect, but what was I thinking. I caught chlamydia twice. and still didn't learn.
    I wish I could change my past, but you can't and now all I can do is encourage my future kids to use protection cause STD's aren't fun, and they aren't worth it. I thought I had ruined my fertility by catching the disease twice but I am a healthy 10 weeks pregnant right now after outgrowing my teenage phase!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes, every single time - except the first

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on the pill before my first time and we used condoms. My parents were always very open about sex and always told me they would take me to go on the pill when I was ready so that's what I did. My dad took me to the doctors to go on the pill Ive always been safe yet will still got our surprise DS!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My mum took me to the doctor to get the pill when I was 16... she knew that I was in a serious relationship and wasn't encouraging what I was doing but also wasn't about to sit back in denial. I remember being so embarrassed that day, but my mum dragged me to the doctor and clearly was not impressed by my "behaviour"- I had been rebelling, staying out all night, sneaking off to meet my bf (still together to this very day ) and she wanted to at least make sure I didn't fall pregnant.
    Well, turns out that I was already pregnant with DS. So I guess that answers the question in the thread title. I was young and stupid, believing that we'd be safe with the withdrawal method- for anyone practicing that today: IT DOES NOT WORK!
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 21-02-2013 at 21:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Despite knowing i should have always used condoms i didnt and wasn't on the pill till at least 18mths after first having sex.

I very luckily came out unscathed in the std and pregnancy stakes

I hope to h3ll my girls are not as careless & stupid as i was