+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default When you had teenage sex did you use protection?

I was always on the pill due to my period never stopping.

The first time I lost my virginity it was against my will and no condom was used, I was only 12 (he was 17+ I can't be 100% sure on his age though) and at 12 I wasn't on the pill yet. That god nothing like a STD or pregnancy occurred.

When I was 15-18 I had 1 partner.
    We always used condoms and I was still on the pill, I also used condoms for oral sex.
    There was 1 more person after that but it was with a condom/pill.

I met my husband and I was still on the pill, he was a virgin, I wasn't in a rush either I was having some more counseling after I started having some anxiety over what happened to me when I was 12, even though I received counseling for that when I was 12 as I got older it effected me differently.
    So we actually didn't have sex until our wedding night, we both got tested for STD's before the wedding so on our wedding night we had no protection, that was the first REAL time I had unprotected sex.

We have been married for 4 years now and other than when we were trying for a baby we have used condoms and I'm in the mirena, there have been a few times since getting the mirena that we have ditched the dom, but 98% of the time we use condoms.

The reasons being
    - really do not want to fall pregnant.
    - condoms seem to make the experience 'Last longer'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chew the Mintie View Post
    Monnie, I was born in 1975. When I say child of the 90s I meant teen of the 90s - sorry that was confusing.

It really freaks me out though that you didn't know about aids!!!
    My mum NEVER had the sex talk with me. I think she was obliviious to me 'wanting' to do it. My best friend lost her virginity when she was 11!! I told her mum and she didnt speak to me for about 7 months. She has been known to be called various names. I'm not sure if this is implications due to loosing her virginity so young or what. She wouldn't speak of it much. We are polar opposites but we have both had STD checks together and both clear.

I remember going to town with her multiple times and she would bring home randoms and I would freak out. Or she would message guys and leave me inside and meet them in the car park of the units of her house To think what we did as teenagers. I told her mum and she hated me for so long.
    Last edited by monnie24; 06-12-2012 at 12:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    My mum NEVER had the sex talk with me. I think she was obliviious to me 'wanting' to do it. My best friend lost her virginity when she was 11!! I told her mum and she didnt speak to me for about 7 months. She has been the bicycle whatever that saying is since. I'm not sure if this is implications due to loosing her virginity so young or what. She wouldn't speak of it much. We are polar opposites but we have both had STD checks together and both clear.

I remember going to town with her multiple times and she would bring home randoms and I would freak out. Or she would message guys and leave me inside and meet them in the car park of the units of her house To think what we did as teenagers. I told her mum and she hated me for so long.
    Your poor friend. I wonder did something happen to her at a young age for her to be sexually active as a child? 11 is pre teen. Been the bicycle? You mean that awful term "the town bike"?
    How sad that her best friend calls her that!

Thanks
    Reviews

I should edit my post to known to have been called that but I'm on my phone. Her mum used to let street kids live at there house so the boy was only 13. I think they were just reckless young kids.

I try and talk to her about things going on and I don't think she is at all a bad person. I just think if our parents had educated us more we might have led a different path.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I remember the first time I had sex we used a condom, we were such novices we didn't even know about lubricant. So painful, so much awkwardness and bleeding on white sheets. I would have made virgin mary blush...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My partner was the only one I had sex with without a condom. I was always on the pill but I like the double protection barrier. I was not really to fall pregnanct when I first started having sex.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews

Nope nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was on the pill but I still used protection until I was in a long term relationship and trusted my boyfriend. With other partners after that relationship not that there were many at all,yep always used protection.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews

Ooops posted in wrong thread

Just ignore that.....
    Attached Images
    Last edited by bunkx; 21-02-2013 at 16:40.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes. I didn't have sex until I was 18 and I ALWAYS used condoms. My mum is a nurse and instilled a paranoia about STIs in me.
    I was on the pill to avoid pregnancy and used condoms to stop STIs.