+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH hates traveling away, now I'm a SAHM he said next year myself and DD will tag along as much as I can because he misses us... I can see tho how one would need a few days adjustment when coming in a house with kids.
    I think its unreasonable that he wants you to mow the yard, we have a medium size garden and apart from trimming some lavander and herbs I refuse to do anything, that's men's work! I think you should get him to do the yard...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Does your partner kind of enjoy working away?

Dh says he hates being away but I think there are definatly parts of it he enjoys!.... No chores, pay tv, aircon, sleep ins on shift change, drinks with the guys, it's definatly not all bad! Usually he is pretty good when home but when he is on a short roster (only has 2 days home at a time) he is painful to have around! Frustrated with the kids, no idea of our routine etc. I think its just because its only a few days he needs to get through, it's not his reality iykwim.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dh says he hates being away but I think there are definatly parts of it he enjoys!.... No chores, pay tv, aircon, sleep ins on shift change, drinks with the guys, it's definatly not all bad! Usually he is pretty good when home but when he is on a short roster (only has 2 days home at a time) he is painful to have around! Frustrated with the kids, no idea of our routine etc. I think its just because its only a few days he needs to get through, it's not his reality iykwim

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disbride View Post
    My DH hates being away, but tbh I really enjoy the routine I get into while he's away, which always gets messed up when he comes home.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub
    Same here!!