+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    First night for us. Thought it might just be a one night stand, but here we are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    We 'slept' in the same bed together but didn't do anything when we first started dating (next door neighbours). We waited a few months before DTD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When i was younger, i didnt think about a length of time before i jumped into bed with them. Nowadays though i think more about it and wait. The last guy i dated i had 'sleepovers' (aka, stayed up all night talking and fell asleep) with but no action for about 2-3months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Yep DF moved in pretty much straight away we had been together for 2 weeks! Still going strong nearly 7 years later.
    Same with us. A few ups and downs, pg with ds1 within the first couple of months but 7 1/2 years later all is well :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    As a general rule I prefer to sleep with someone before getting into a relationship. I like to try before I buy
    Im glad at least one person has said this!!!
    So like.... Really? lol Every guy you have slept with you have had a relationship with?

I have been very lucky with no STDs I must admit but I couldnt imagine not sleeping with a guy before starting a relationship. If there is no connection, there is no chance of a relationship for me lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Time into a relationship before DTD?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleigh View Post
    Im glad at least one person has said this!!!
    So like.... Really? lol Every guy you have slept with you have had a relationship with?

I have been very lucky with no STDs I must admit but I couldnt imagine not sleeping with a guy before starting a relationship. If there is no connection, there is no chance of a relationship for me lol
    To answer your question yes,
    I've never been into random sex,
    I would only have sex with someone I was in a relationship with.

I have only ever had sex with my dp as he was my first serious relationship

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510b using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Time into a relationship before DTD?

About 18 hours after our first meeting... We were on a bender and technically it was like a 3rd date
    Got pregnant 6 months later now 5.5 years on we are happily married with 2 beautiful babies

Thanks
    Reviews

After 3 years of dating we DTD on our wedding night

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xanadu For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm... Let's just say I had no respect for myself back in my younger days.

I then clicked to making guys wait, which turned out to show that every guy just wanted to get his tip wet ('oh yes of course I wholly respect your decision to wait a while before doing anything'... A week later 'Oh and I have to break up with you cause there's this other girl and she let me sleep with her')

My BF of near 5 years (longest relationship and proud to say it is not based on sex at all), and I did not DTD for a good 3 or more months. About 2 months in we went and got STD checks and then still waited until we felt it was time.

The first week in we were making out and he looked at me and said 'I don't want to have sex with you'... I knew he was then one then LOL... How romantic yeah?

Thanks
    Reviews

My stories rather funny I was on a strict 5 dates at least before sex policy, something I had been doing for about 6 mths and was working well sorting the boys who just wanted one thing from the men...after ending one brief relationship of a few mths and a few bad dates that resulted in one obsessive stalker I had a lovely date with my now fiancé lets say he got lucky the first nt and after 21mths together we are due with baby 1 July 2013