+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Time into a relationship before DTD?

We were dating for about 2weeks before DTD but used pill and condoms until we were ready to ttc which was 4 years on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

Default Re: Time into a relationship before DTD?

About 2 weeks and I had known him for about 6 months before that. We've been together for almost 5 yrs now

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DF and I met when we were 14. When we were 21 we got talking and he invited me to his place for the weekend. Ended up sleeping together the first day. We used condoms the first 3 months of being together and then they were thrown away. Wed both already been tested for STDs but that didnt come up in conversation till later lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF and i had been together for a month before sleeping together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I never had a 'rule' about it, we would do it when we wanted to.

With DH we'd known each other for over a year, but he'd just tried to make things romantic and I was questioning his motives, unlike most guys I dated, I really really liked him, so I thought... sleep with him, if he hangs around then I won't get attached and hurt when he gets what he wants.

Odd logic?

Oh well, his intentions were clearly good, 7 years later and we're happily married with 2 kids.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Me and dp were together for nearly 12 months (just before we turned 16 - bdays are a week apart) we used condoms to start off with (I was also on the pill to help my periods)
    Eeep so young! (Guess nothing compared to some "kids" I know nowdays!)
    we are still together now at with a little girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

The day after our first date but there was a bit of fooling around the night before

We had know each other since highschool but lost touch after a few months because we didnt really know each other that well. Then 2 years later we reconnected and here we are 3 years later with a beautiful son

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I was just 3 months out of a 7 year relationship and all my friends were sleeping with guys after one, or no dates... I didnt have the guts to do it until i met DF, he seemed lovely and i trusted him more than any other guys id met in my single months...

We met at a pub one night, caught up at a bar the next night, hung out at his place two nights later... I was all for it! Thought there must have been something wrong with me, or him, but he explained he 'wasn't like that' and 'wanted to get to know me' ... Well I felt like a tart!! And no wonder I trusted him more than the other guys, he really wasn't just trying to get in my pants - it was me trying to get in his... Ohhhh dear!

One more date a few days later and he obviously 'got to know me' enough by then. Haha! We used a condom the first time but it didn't really work overly well and i was on the pill anyway, so we never used one again. We had already discussed our previous sexual partners - which was only one for me and 3 for him so we took our chances. I freaked out a bit later and got tested for the lot, all good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

3 or 4 hours after we met at my work (a pub).

Sounds cheesy and lame but we knew pretty much after saying hello to each other that we were meant to be. Admitting that makes me want to do the fingers in the mouth vomiting action but it's true.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMama For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMama View Post
    3 or 4 hours after we met at my work (a pub).

Sounds cheesy and lame but we knew pretty much after saying hello to each other that we were meant to be. Admitting that makes me want to do the fingers in the mouth vomiting action but it's true.
    hehe thats how I felt with DH

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

GreenMama  (04-12-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast