+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Wink Funny little pranks

So me an my partner went to visit our parents an our younger siblings were there aged 12 an 3 an well we played a little trick on them we told them all at different times so they wouldent tell each other what we said was do u want to smell the baby? well if u do u have to smell my belly button lol well we did it to the youngest one first he was really excited to smell the baby so he did an his reaction was ewww it stinks haha lol but it was very cute an he ran off an told mum later on we asked the eldest if she wanted to smell the baby an she was like oh yeah I'll smell it an just before she does mum walks in an goes what r doing an she replays about to smell the baby mum goes that's not true she just wants u to smell her belly button she did the same to your brother earlier lol... Anyone else have funny stuff to share

...no judging please...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    :Laughing:
    sorry i don't have a story...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Funny little pranks

Ha!

I moved to a new town, and met the young guy down the street (I was 15, he and his mates 14). I told them I had a twin, and so whenever I ran in to them in the street and I didn't feel like talking, I was the twin that didn't know them. Soooo mean! When I finally told them, (4 months later) it was a long time before they believed me!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DS had a habit of sucking his thumb and when he was around 3 years old he had some of my red Gatorade drink. Anyway we were driving along in the car at the time and his thumb had stained red from the drink because he had sucked it straight after- so when he showed me and asked why his thumb was red, I said it was because he had sucked it for too long and that if he kept sucking it it could fall off! That was the LAST time he ever sucked his thumb again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

Default Re: Funny little pranks

Just before DP and I moved out of my Dad's house we borrowed a massive tv box to pack some things in. It was sitting in the loungeroom and when my younger brother (14 at the time) got up to get something we both got inside the box and jumped out of it when he came back. We waited until he was really close by looking through the hole in the side. He was walking around looking for us for ages and he dropped to the ground really scared when we jumped out. :haha:

I had him believing I was having twins for awhile. He is very smart but gullible

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub