+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    10 years ago, we were out for dinner one night, DH is checking out the desserts, so I order mine & he asks for a CREAM BREW-LEE!! I'm laughing, the waitress is trying not to have a giggle & he's like 'what??'
    I was in stitches, to this day, he'll often say 'I think I'll have the cream brew lee'!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Funniest thing your husband / partner has done / said lately

Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    My DP just came home today and said "I am really loving this new song on the radio... It's an acoustic song, a guy and a girl sing it but I don't know what it is or who it's by" I asked some questions and he managed to tell me it said something about "all these little things"
    I said hunni that's one direction... No girls, just boys! Lol
    He is not impressed
    bwahaha. Classic

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Funniest thing your husband / partner has done / said lately

My DH is quite a bad sleeper and I work afternoon/nights. He often wakes up startled when I am trying to get into bed (when he is either spread eagle across the entire bed, or sleeping weirdly like backwards with his feet on the pillows and face at the bottom of the bed). He usually at first thinks I'm tricking him and he was sleeping perfectly normally or can not honestly remember going to bed (so its weird to be woken up there). This is usually just in his half asleep state and everything makes sense again after a few seconds. But those first couple seconds of absolute confusion are hilarious!!! He's like a lost little puppy

He sleep talks sometimes. And it quite often doesn't make much sense. But it's hilarious when you have a conversation and he answers! For example:
    DH - (in very awake voice) wtf?
    Me - what happened babe?
    DH - (in shocked tone) he got me!
    Me - who got you?
    DH - I can't tell you
    Me - why can't you tell me?
    DH - cause then he will know.
    Me - who will know bub?
    DH - (sleepy voice) *giggling*
    Me - what's wrong?
    DH - (sleepy voice) *smiling* I was having a dream about a creepy clown, and I didn't want you to know about the creepy clown cause I didn't want you to be afraid of the clown.
    Me - that makes no sense, shouldn't I be afraid of the clown if he got you?
    DH - *snoring*
    Next morning try and ask him if he remembers - doesn't remember a word

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to us3 For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (10-01-2013),Funchu  (16-12-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DP and I were at Big W and they had newborn nappies on special. So we grabbed a box. DP saw there was 108 nappies in the box and said "wow thats great value, that's at least a months supply!".
    I had to hold onto a shelf I was laughing so hard.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully Waiting For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (15-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by us3 View Post
    My DH is quite a bad sleeper and I work afternoon/nights. He often wakes up startled when I am trying to get into bed (when he is either spread eagle across the entire bed, or sleeping weirdly like backwards with his feet on the pillows and face at the bottom of the bed). He usually at first thinks I'm tricking him and he was sleeping perfectly normally or can not honestly remember going to bed (so its weird to be woken up there). This is usually just in his half asleep state and everything makes sense again after a few seconds. But those first couple seconds of absolute confusion are hilarious!!! He's like a lost little puppy

He sleep talks sometimes. And it quite often doesn't make much sense. But it's hilarious when you have a conversation and he answers! For example:
    DH - (in very awake voice) wtf?
    Me - what happened babe?
    DH - (in shocked tone) he got me!
    Me - who got you?
    DH - I can't tell you
    Me - why can't you tell me?
    DH - cause then he will know.
    Me - who will know bub?
    DH - (sleepy voice) *giggling*
    Me - what's wrong?
    DH - (sleepy voice) *smiling* I was having a dream about a creepy clown, and I didn't want you to know about the creepy clown cause I didn't want you to be afraid of the clown.
    Me - that makes no sense, shouldn't I be afraid of the clown if he got you?
    DH - *snoring*
    Next morning try and ask him if he remembers - doesn't remember a word
    You need to google 'sleep-talk man' he has a Facebook page too! Very funny!

Thanks
    Reviews

Not Dh, but my dad frantically woke up my mum one night. Sat bolt upright in bed, shook her awake like something was really wrong. Mum woke up and asked him what was the matter, all panicked cause of how he woke her up, and he looked at her and said 'bite me, I want to be a steak.'

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Grebbeci For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (10-01-2013),Funchu  (16-12-2012),Jensha  (10-01-2013),kiwimumto1  (06-01-2013),Renn  (21-01-2013),Youngish87  (15-12-2012)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Funniest thing your husband / partner has done / said lately

Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    Not Dh, but my dad frantically woke up my mum one night. Sat bolt upright in bed, shook her awake like something was really wrong. Mum woke up and asked him what was the matter, all panicked cause of how he woke her up, and he looked at her and said 'bite me, I want to be a steak.'

Omg! I can't stop laughing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

4 years ago in labour with jasper Df was eagerly watching the monitor - I must have appeared very calm and collected because he started going "look look! You're having a contraction!"

...ummm...I noticed.....

Oh then in labour with katelyn, woke up having contractions Tuesday morning, Wednesday still in labour, Thursday - told Df take the day off I THINK I might have a baby today... call mum at 3pm as she was 2 hours away to look after jasper, she arrives, I'm about to walk out the door with contractions 2-3 minutes apart and Df goes "WAIT!" .... ?????..... "I need a shower first and what am I having for dinner?"

I'm so accommodating I allowed him to drive to hospital via kfc. I actually said no to drive through so I could get out in the car park and stand because the pressure on my spine was unbearable. Oh oh then at hospital we pull up I got half-way out of the car and contraction start and I half fell back into the car and Df says "hurry up there is a taxi behind you"

(He was STRESSED lol)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Last edited by Boobycino; 15-12-2012 at 08:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    4 years ago in labour with jasper Df was eagerly watching the monitor - I must have appeared very calm and collected because he started going "look look! You're having a contraction!"

...ummm...I noticed.....

Oh then in labour with katelyn, woke up having contractions Tuesday morning, Wednesday still in labour, Thursday - told Df take the day off I THINK I might have a baby today... call mum at 3pm as she was 2 hours away to look after jasper, she arrives, I'm about to walk out the door with contractions 2-3 minutes apart and Df goes "WAIT!" .... ?????..... "I need a shower first and what am I having for dinner?"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    I did have to be told that I was having contractions lol, so dh was always looking at the monitor and telling me when I was having one.

Hahaha I love how men are so considerate of others needs instead of theirs

13. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (15-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post

Bahahaha I wonder what he was dreaming about?!