+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have a co sleeper cot so it was DD, then me, then DH in the bed. DD wakes and starts crying, so I'm attending to her. Suddenly I feel DHs hand patting my bum, saying 'there, there bubba.' And he rolls over and goes back to sleep!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaNurture For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (15-12-2012),Funchu  (16-12-2012),Lillaa  (21-01-2013),Renn  (21-01-2013),SoThisIsLove  (07-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    he got angry at me once because the cat didn't contribute to the house (this is my favourite lol)
    oh wow I lost it so hard at that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Funniest thing your husband / partner has done / said lately

My dp is also a sleep talker, I usually forget what he's said but I woke up and wrote this one down cos I couldn't wait to tell him in the morning! (he never has a clue)

Dp: F**k no, wouldn't have a clue...
    Me:Are u alright?
    Dp: No
    Me: Whats wrong?
    Dp: The banana,he lost the banana!
    Me: He lost the banana?
    Dp: Yeah
    Me: Who lost it?
    Dp: F**k knows!

He had recently started working at the fruit and veg markets so I assume he was dreaming about work lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Funniest thing your husband / partner has done / said lately

Quote Originally Posted by Baburun View Post
    oh wow I lost it so hard at that!
    Hahaha yeah it still makes me laugh!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Since we are talking about sleep talking..

DP often sleep talks. Most common though is to start screaming "aaaaargh aaaaaargh! the bears! Aaaaaargh!". He normally has a manly voice. But his "look out for the bear scream" is kinda like a girly scream. Imagine just saying aaaaaargh in a normal voice (girls voice) really loudly. He had done this a few times now. the funniest time was in a tent in a caravan park (next to my mums tent. who knows what they thought was going on!). The next day... he remembers simply cos I have to wake him mid scream or he starts trying to throw real punches at the bear(aka me).

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha Oh dear DSS. dh has a few crackers but he asked me not to put anything on here when i was reading some of these to him.

i do the exact same as your dp. Ivefull on punched dh in the face when sleeping (have done that a fair few times). One time i remember is dreaming about being so angry at bil and hitting him in my dream. i woke up when my fist made contact with dhs face. he was like wtf did you hit me for. Was hillarious. I sleep talk alot and sit up in bed in my sleep chatting away and looking around the room. Get Up to lots of stuff in my sleep. Sometimes I remember in the morning cos ive drempt it and felt it but other times, nup not a clue. Dh said to me the other day that sometimes when he taps me to wake me up i jump up into sitting position with a freaked out face on and saying huh? he tries to talk to me but i just keep going on with the grunts and still have the freaky face on so what did he say he does.....?

he puts his finger on my forehead and nudges me so i fall back onto the pillow. Lol. This happens alot apparently... *embarrassed face* haha
    Last edited by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo; 16-12-2012 at 02:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband use to sleep talk and sleep walk quite a lot. One night he got up and for some reason went outside, I think he was looking for the bathroom? While out there he locked himself out (he does remember some of this part) so he looked around for something to wear as he was about to go sleep in the bush. He found my bright pink pj's on the washing line that have little green frogs on them and somehow managed to get them on. This is extra funny because my husband is 6'3 and quite well built where as I am only 5'2! Sometime around now I woke up (was pregnant with our first). I stumbled to the door let him in without any questions and went back to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning I relized he had my pj's on and it was such a funny site that 8 years on it still cracks me up and I have a little giggled!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crzymum24 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (16-12-2012),kiwimumto1  (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Funniest thing your husband / partner has done / said lately

Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Since we are talking about sleep talking..

DP often sleep talks. Most common though is to start screaming "aaaaargh aaaaaargh! the bears! Aaaaaargh!". He normally has a manly voice. But his "look out for the bear scream" is kinda like a girly scream. Imagine just saying aaaaaargh in a normal voice (girls voice) really loudly. He had done this a few times now. the funniest time was in a tent in a caravan park (next to my mums tent. who knows what they thought was going on!). The next day... he remembers simply cos I have to wake him mid scream or he starts trying to throw real punches at the bear(aka me).

This sounds like my DH!! He punches in his sleep a lot! Mostly he thinks he's lifting weights, and then either collects me, or his own face. He used to hit the wall when our bed was against a wall, and then wake up from the noise thinking someone was breaking in!! he's hilarious to sleep next to!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    Dh has come out with some corkers, can't remember them all though. He was trying to describe a vine once and called it a flat tree, he's called rollerblades shoes with wheels, he got angry at me once because the cat didn't contribute to the house (this is my favourite lol)

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub
    This made my day "the cat doesn't contribute" lol It must be fun to live in your house!

DH & I have some "in-jokes", pretty much only funny to us though.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by us3 View Post
    This sounds like my DH!! He punches in his sleep a lot! Mostly he thinks he's lifting weights, and then either collects me, or his own face. He used to hit the wall when our bed was against a wall, and then wake up from the noise thinking someone was breaking in!! he's hilarious to sleep next to!!
    You should have seen the look on the dr's face when I told him (we were there for DP for some reason). the Dr gave me a "is he really doing it in his sleep, or are you just covering for him" look. No Dr, he really is just an active and energetic sleeper.

These are all hilarious.