+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: What everyday tasks do you struggle with?

-Cleaning up after cyclone DS

-The Washing

-Not a daily thing but I struggle to shave my legs just because it feels like such a chore! I know I feel better when It's done yes but It's just one of those things for me.

-And lastly...my major everyday struggle is finding something to wear in the mornings! Ive put on weight so barely fit a lot of my clothes so trying to find something that is comfortable and or different to what I wear all the time is a big struggle

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (03-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Dinner. I struggle to come up with ideas and then the actual cooking is such a chore *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I struggle with housework.... But only because it's not a priority to me :-) If I made it a priority I'm sure I could handle it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What everyday tasks do you struggle with?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Getting meat out for dinner. I always forget, or i get it out too late. (eg its 130 and i still havent got anything out!!)
    Same here. Especially on work days.

I am so sick of coming up with meal ideas!! I'm so stressed at work at the moment and by the time I get home I just CBF to make a decision.

I can never find my sunglasses. They hide from me, I swear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep as with many others, the folding and putting away part of the washing process

and dinners. I struggle with dinners every single night. I am no cook, and don't plan ahead, so every single day it's a "what the hell are we having for dinner" moment.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post

-Not a daily thing but I struggle to shave my legs just because it feels like such a chore! I know I feel better when It's done yes but It's just one of those things for me.
    Lol that's me too, and you can always tell because I'm the only mum on a 30° day who turns up to Kindy pick-up in full-length jeans ha ha!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (03-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Loading and unloading the dishwasher. I hate it so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Reversing the car out of the garage. I've had the car for years. Been living at this house for years. But every time, I nearly either scrape the side mirrors as I reverse, or end up with the back wheel in the thyme bush. Then I have to go forwards, straighten up and try again.

Ever single time.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Breakfast for myself was a struggle this morning. I got the cereal out and then a plate.....then poured my cereal in a bowl and put the cereal away in the fridge and went to the cupboard looking for the milk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default What everyday tasks do you struggle with?

Putting the dishes away when they're dry. I will happily wash them but hate putting them away. Good thing is DP doesn't mind doing this. And she sucks at washing up (only cos I'm a perfectionist when it comes to dishes being washed) so I wash up!