+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default undesended testies and producing sperm????

Hi this is my first time in this forum, I am 29 and have been with my partner who is 30 for 11 and a half years and we've been trying to conceive for nearly a year now to no avail? recently we found out from my partners parents that when he was a baby he had to have an operation due to having undesended testicles, since reading up on it weve seen that men may loose the ability to produce sperm??
    im wondering if theres anybody else's partners that have had that operation and have been able to produce sperm??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default undesended testies and producing sperm????

Hey darl, my dp has this done as a baby in which they took one testicle. I can't say yes or no to this yet as we are starting our ttc journey at the end of the month however dp's mum said she had his sperm tested shortly after his op and was all good. I've also spoken to my gp about it during my preconception visit. She said it shouldn't be an issue as the testicle would compensate for the other on its own. Have you looked into seeing a fs considering its been a yr? I hope this helps

Similar Threads

1. Where has all the sperm gone?
    By familyof3 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 01:05
  2. It's all about sperm.
    By Bonkers in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-04-2012, 14:03