+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Hair length?

Halfway down my shoulder blades, slowly growing. I'm 21

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Hair length?

Just below shoulder blades and VERY thick! I'm 25

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'm trying to grow out a concave bob. The front bit is about mid-neck, the back is a bit lower than where my hair stops growing out of my head. I'm 26.

Most of my adult life it's been somewhere between my shoulders and the middle of my back.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Hair length?

I'm 26 and my hair is just past my shoulders. It's been all sorts of lengths but currently growing it to my Bra line. My hair grows very quick though so it doesn't take long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Half way down my back - I'm 22.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    At 32 It's just past my Shoulders. Not bad considering it was hair line at back with layers as of April last year. I don't cut it often.. In fact due to my insane fear about a wives tale I heard once I can't bring myself to cut hair during pregnancy so by the time bubs is born and I feel I can leave them long enough for a cut I will probably be looking at 2 years since a cut.

Quote Originally Posted by KnockKnockPenny View Post
    I'm 26 and the back is at hairline with lots of layers.

I can't keep it long as I have psoriasis and it gets worse the longer my hair gets :-( I miss long hair
    Hair Dye does wonders for Psoriasis.

My mother had it so thick it was impossible to get through and to remove. was close to 1cm thick. I had noticed mine cleared up for a while after I died my hair. She tried it and it's gone. she does have to do it every 2 months but her head is clearer then it had been in close to 20 years.

I have been known to use a Home dye the colour of my hair just to clear my scalp occasionally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    About an inch short of my waist. I am nearly 40, so I guess time to think about cutting it.

bambino is offline Autistic Today, My Genius Tomorrow
    Thanks
    Reviews
    35 and to my bum.

The only time I cut it short was when DS was born, cause he always pulled it but other than that I've had long hair forever.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hair length?

To bra strap, I'm 42, thinking about getting a couple of inches off too because it's been quite awful since I had DD 10 months ago, I like long hair though....

mummabec is offline I could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hair length?

Recently went from about an inch below bra line to a short bob. Am loving having short hair again!!
    Oh and I'm 29, I have this weird perception that hair should have an inverse relationship I age too. But only for me, one of my good friends who's 41 just got 24" hair extensions and she looks fab!! But somehow I feel like I wouldn't be able to pull that off... I guess we'll see when I get to that age!