+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AFM... that's another one... unfortunately the HPT says BFN. Today is 10dp6dt. AF is due today, just tiniest colour so far. Will wait until she's here properly before phoning clinic and make new appointments. Phoned and made a new appointment with Dr M (shaking head, really wondering why). Keep hoping that my sister's donor eggs couple with donor sperm will do the trick, but that's two used, two to go. Looking like it's nothing to do with the eggs or sperm and all to do with me. Strangely though there's no explanation - uterus perfect, lining perfect etc. It's hard just to blame it on percentages - would like a more definite reason than that, but I know there isn't going to be one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry. I hope you get answers soon. I know you've probably been tested for absolutely everything, did they include nk cells?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Safam... yes, I've been tested for everything, and they have shown up lots of immune issues. The ones that are high/abnormal are: ANAs, DQ Alpha 1, DQ Beta 1, CD 19 (B cell), HLA-DR (Class II), CD 8 (T Sup), CD 4 / CD 8 Ratio, CD 56+ and CD 163. The only thing they forgot to test is CD 57, so I'm going to get my FS to test that next time (already booked in for three weeks time).

I have been on all the immune meds for the past 4 cycles (2 x OE cycles and 2 x DE cycles) - aspirin, clexane, prednisolone, intrallipids x 3 and IVIG x 1, but nothing has worked - never even a hint of implantation. Would relish any new ideas to throw at my FS :-)
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 28-07-2014 at 14:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's your luteal phase length?
    You poor thing. I wish I could offer more than cheering and commiserating.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Safam.... interestingly, during my own stim cycles, my luteral phase was a bit over the place in my second cycle:
    - cycle 1 - 12 days
    - cycle 2 - 9 days
    - cycle 3 - 13 days
    - cycle 4 - 12 days
    - so on cycle 5-8, I insisted on having Pregnyl injections (days 3,6,9) to keep AF at bay, and have a chance at implantation. I factored in that AF must be starting to organise herself days in advance of actually showing, so implantation has to be done and hormones flowing well before to let AF know to stay away.
    - then we've done two cycles with donor eggs (so no stimming for me), so I'm not sure if I've calculated the luteral phase totally correctly, but I get:
    - cycle 9 (medicated FET) - 17 days
    - cycle 10 (natural FET) - 16 days
    What are you thinking about the phase length having an influence?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was dead set that mine was too short at 9-11 days but the drs and nurses kept dismissing me. I've had 6 transfers and two successes. First time was twins so hormones high enough to stop af (and make me vomit nonstop until they arrived at 37 weeks) quite quickly. Second time was with pregnyl. That last transfer (which resulted in our daughter) was when we got a new fs who finally listened to my concerns about luteal phase. He put me on pregnyl without hesitation and I got pregnant first go. Before that I had so many perfect embryos transferred into perfect lining but just couldn't get them to stick. The pessaries and crinone had no effect on me whatsoever. I really believe my cycle just needed that little tweak.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you having 5 day or 3 day transfers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just confirming, did you have the pregnyl on days 3,6,9 after ET? as I did do one cycle with a different clinic and they did them on days 2,5,8. I'm writing it on my question list right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had them on 3, 6 and 9 but after ovulation not et. So I ovulated, had a shot, had the transfer, then had another two shots

Thanks
    Reviews
    Safam... I've had a mixture of d2, d3, d5 and d6 ETs, but from now on I will only ever have d5/6 ETs, as we have two frosties for the next FETs.

Ah, that's interesting about having the first Pregnyl shot after ovulating, and then the other two after ET. I will suggest that, and see what my FS says next week.