+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC bub #1 but PCOS making it difficult- 1st round of Clomid

If your follicle was 23mm it's pretty much good to go, so I def think it'll be a good cycle for you this month.
    Hahha I know, I had the nurse call and she left a msg saying "so looks like you'll ovulate wed/thurs and myself and the dr are saying you need to have sex from today until the end if the week"...just a weird msg.

Do you temp you bbt? That's the only way I can really tell for sure if I o'd.

How exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried BBT in the past a couple of times but never really got into it. I have a BT next Tuesday and they should be able to tell me if I O'd or not so will just have to wait for then I guess. I hope this cycle ends well with at least me ovulating as I have felt much more positive with everything else this month.

Thanks
    Reviews

Do you get sore nipples or anything other symptoms after you ovulate?
    I have a good feeling for you this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I get some symptoms in the second half of my cycle whether I ovulate or not so its hard to tell which ones are a result of ovulation. I normally get bloated and sore bbs. I'm up to 3dpo at the moment and have just started getting sore bbs but no bloating this time. Also an on and off sore lower back. I may also get symptoms from the trigger shot, so who knows. The first half of this month was textbook for clomid and everything. Even down to ovulating (hopefully!!) on day 14 so hoping it continues this way. Still paranoid the trigger didn't work as it didn't work last time, so waiting to find out till Tuesday is going to feel like ages!! Send me some of your pregnancy vibes!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Sophs only one more sleep until you find out if you o'd, I have a feeling you did for sure. What dpo will you be on tomorrow?
    Well I still don't have any symptoms at all, my bold test was good hcg 10130, prog 77. I only have tender breasts atm. I'm just happy as each day passes and even though I have no symptoms at least I have no bad signs.
    Keep me posted on how you go tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!! I ovulated! My progesterone was 44.5 which I think is pretty good for 6-7dpo. I have also had some cramping and a tiny bit of pink spotting yesterday and heaps of creamy CM (sorry TMI!) so hopefully thats all a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wooooohooooo...yeah your progesterone looks really good for 6-7dpo.
    That's all I had, just light cramping that I though af was going to show.! I didn't have any cm, but I think that was because the higher dose of clomid I was on just completely dried me up!!
    So you have 7more days before you test....how is the tww feeling?
    Me, I've been feeling really queasy the past two days and its not nice, like I'm on the verge of throwing up all the time. So I think morning sickness is creeping up on me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The two week wait hasn't been too bad. I have another blood test on Saturday which will be 10-11dpo. The trigger shot I had is the same hormone as the pregnancy hormone, so I think they prefer to confirm things via blood test in case there is still some HCG in my system from the shot. I think if my numbers are still rising on Saturday, they do another blood test 2 or 3 days later and can confirm a pregnancy.

The morning sickness would be annoying! I guess the only plus is that you would actually be feeling pregnant otherwise it would just be a surreal concept!! Do you wait till 12weeks now for another ultrasound? Do you have anymore blood tests to track things?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Sophs, how was your blood test on sat?

I've got a scan on Wednesday 7w2d, to hopefully hear a strong heartbeat. Not sure if they'll do other tests, maybe. After that I'll be referred to my obstetrician, for a 9 or 10 week scan.

Exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Negative test for me this month unfortunately. But this is the first month that all the clomid and trigger shots have done exactly what they should and first time I've definitely ovulated which is really cool. So start on the same doses of everything once my period comes, which should be any day now. Even though getting a BFN was a bit disappointing it feels great to actually be in with a chance finally. Couldn't even have a pregnancy test before now!