+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC bub #1 but PCOS making it difficult- 1st round of Clomid

Sorry and my blood tests are at the same clinic and they are free, which is good cause every time I have a scan its $140..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sophs & Ava ... just waiting to O this week
    Third cycle on 50mg but I'm not doing any monitoring this time.
    They say third times a charm though so hopefully this is it!

Thanks
    Reviews

My fingers and toes are crossed for you and Sophs. So Nirok your bd'ing every day this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

Ava, how did your blood test go yesterday? I had a test this morning and my levels are looking really good. Estrogen was 1200 which is really good, but now have to hope that its not too good. They have told me not to BD at all this weekend in case I have a more than 2 follicles. I have a scan Monday morning so should be good to see how many are there. Hubby and I BD last night as I had been given the all clear, so hope I don't end up with Quintuplets!!

I get all my scans and blood tests through Canberra Fertility Centre and its all free, which is good considering how many scans they want me to have.

Nirok, I hope you have ovulated or are about to. Are you doing any opk's or doing no monitoring at all? I did that over Christmas and it was good to have a month with no tests or appointments. I hope third time is a charm for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sophs your estrogen level looks really good. Hopefully Monday they'll be able to give you a possible day of ovulation. What cycle day on Monday will you be?

My results came back good and confirmed I am pregnant, so relieved, hcg was 500 and progesterone was 95.4. So far so good!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations now that its official!! Have you had any symptoms yet? I will be CD13 on monday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh right okay so you've got a few days before possible o. Hope your scan shows a good follicle. When i had my cd12 scan I had 4 larger follicle and they said the same that we should hold off bd'ing until another scan on cd14, on that scan there was only one dominant follicle, the others were still there but no where near as big. I think the same will be for you, or you might have two!

I haven't had many symptoms at all! My nipples are still sore since o, and I've had light period like cramping every day since 12dpo, which now that I think of it was probably my first sign, but it thought it was af coming! Sometimes I forgot I'm pregnant and then I remember, it's just weird at the moment, like I I'm still finding it hard to believe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It looks like this dose of clomid has finally worked!! CD 13 today and I had a dominant follicle 23mm and two smaller at 12mm and 14mm so I get to use a trigger shot tonight! Never been so excited about needing to inject myself. It didn't work the one other time I used it which is apparently really rare and shouldn't happen this time, but i'm feeling a bit paranoid about it! Hopefully all goes smoothly.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Your using a trigger shot too? I thought you were just doing clomid. Very exciting that this round is working. So the trigger shot means you'll o in the next 24hours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wasn't sure if I would be given a trigger shot or not as previous cycle haven't worked to well for me to find out. They gave me one this morning to take home and then told me to use it when I called for my results. Its weird trying to convince yourself to put the needle in your stomach. I had to count 1, 2, 3...go!

It means I should ovulate with in the next 36 hours. Can sometimes be 48 i think and not normally less than 12. Means the nurses tell you exactly when they want you to BD which is always an interesting conversation to have while you're trying to discretely call them at work!

Being pregnant must be so surreal!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast