+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    I never thought about that but you're probably right! It's damn frustrating isn't it. I know from this cycle on I'm going to try and just chill out a bit as hard as that is. Now that I know I can have all these symptoms and not be pg I'm just better off ignoring them until af is late so it doesn't do my head in.
    I take a herb that ups my progesterone production so I feel pg every damn 2ww I've learnt to just ignore it sadly....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: My cruel body - Just a vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Barefooted&Pregnant View Post
    How far DPO are you?

I know at 16dpo I was still only at 63 I think. and was still receiving very pale positives up until I was 8 weeks along. I was certain it was going to Miscarry as I did last time.. I am currently 24 weeks.

so maybe Just wait a little longer?
    Thanks for that. I reckon I will just expect af to show now and if she's late then I will think again. My bloods were done at 9dpo, currently 11dpo, AF due Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews

I am so sorry It must be so tough. This is only my 2nd month of actively TTC, and even though I have had two unplanned pregnancies previously, I have it in my head that it it is going to take forever. I cannot even bring myself to poas at the moment, because I just want to avoid the disappointment. I totally understand how you could be feeling so crappy after 8(?) months of this. Hopefully 2013 brings you a healthy and uneventful pregnancy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barnaby For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (01-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post

I am so sorry It must be so tough. This is only my 2nd month of actively TTC, and even though I have had two unplanned pregnancies previously, I have it in my head that it it is going to take forever. I cannot even bring myself to poas at the moment, because I just want to avoid the disappointment. I totally understand how you could be feeling so crappy after 8(?) months of this. Hopefully 2013 brings you a healthy and uneventful pregnancy
    Thank you for your well wishes for 2013. FX for you that it doesn't take you long. I understand the fear of poas. I used to love it and would do it every day from 7dpo to when af showed up. Now it makes me really nervous because I know even though I tell myself not to get upset if it's neg, deep down it is heart breaking. I think the fact we were told by our fs our chances of natural conception were almost nothing (dh 2% normal forms), then getting our BFP in the same month we were told it was unlikely was such a big relief that when we lost bubs its like we are both really desperate to feel that relief again now. But constantly being so desperate for it is no good for us either I think. Trying to relax about it is easier said then done isn't it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I take a herb that ups my progesterone production so I feel pg every damn 2ww I've learnt to just ignore it sadly....
    WOW that is frustrating for you! I guess trying to focus on other things is the only way so you don't concentrate on it too much. Thanks again for that info.