+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default My cruel body - Just a vent!

A few of you already know how I've been feeling this last week. I was certain I was pg from the symptoms because I felt exactly the same as what I did when I was pg in September. Even today, I've got the same feeling and I have loads of watery CM like I did last time. My BT at 9dpo showed less than 5 HCG though so the doctor said you are definitely not pregnant.

I just wanted to say, why are our bodies SO cruel to us!! I must just want it so badly I'm making my body feel these things. I know it's happened to a lot of women too. I found myself googling last night 'possibilities of being pregnant with HCG less than 5 at 9 dpo', lol. WHY??? Turns out if anyone is interested, some women believe they have no HCG at all in their system and have a healthy pregnancy (Proven by Beta HCG blood test showing nothing and a scan showing yep, healthy baby inside), according to some forums that is. I read a post that said this was impossible though.

Anyway, just my personal venting thread right now really. If you read this, thanks for reading and sorry it was boring, haha.

Here's hoping for a miracle 2013 BFP for us! We have until June before we are starting IVF.

Happy weekend all xx

Thanks
    Reviews

I wish you lots of luck princessleah. You certainly have been through a lot of torment. Here's hoping you get your good news soon. Big hugs in the meantime xxxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummyx2 princesses For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (01-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

How long have you been trying? I am so over people saying just took them 1-2 months and the cliche 'it'll happen when the times right'

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mel ruffles For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    *hugs* Princessleah

I understand what it is like to feel your body is against you!

It's taken me years to be "ready" to have kids...now I am, I feel like my body is letting me down. We've been trying for a similar amount of time & I'm already over it.

This month my body appears to be in revolt by giving me an anovulatory cycle. Last 2 cycles were textbook, this one is all over the shop!

I am now questioning everything. Our relationship is going through another rocky patch. I feel so time pressured, whilst OH doesn't seem to understand that? He's too laid back....for someone who was so keen on being a dad, he sure has a funny way of showing it?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Falkor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yep there has been a few months when i truly felt pg, to get BT's and get a neg. usually high progesterone causes the pg symptoms. When we are pg we make lots of it, it's what causes the sore bb's, high cervix etc. but sometimes our bodies make it even when we aren't pg.

So it could be a case that the symptoms aren't all in your head and it's progesterone that is doing it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hugs xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Plan2bamummy For This Useful Post:

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How far DPO are you?

I know at 16dpo I was still only at 63 I think. and was still receiving very pale positives up until I was 8 weeks along. I was certain it was going to Miscarry as I did last time.. I am currently 24 weeks.

so maybe Just wait a little longer?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BarefootedMumma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: My cruel body - Just a vent!

Quote Originally Posted by mel ruffles View Post
    How long have you been trying? I am so over people saying just took them 1-2 months and the cliche 'it'll happen when the times right'
    We've been 'not preventing' since August 2011 when I came off BC, but officially working at it since April this year. I know, I'm sick of it too. My close friend fell pg first cycle off bc with both her kids and tells me all the time I 'just need to relax and it will happen'. Sucks doesn't it.
    Last edited by butterfly2013; 01-12-2012 at 23:20.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    *hugs* Princessleah

I understand what it is like to feel your body is against you!

It's taken me years to be "ready" to have kids...now I am, I feel like my body is letting me down. We've been trying for a similar amount of time & I'm already over it.

This month my body appears to be in revolt by giving me an anovulatory cycle. Last 2 cycles were textbook, this one is all over the shop!

I am now questioning everything. Our relationship is going through another rocky patch. I feel so time pressured, whilst OH doesn't seem to understand that? He's too laid back....for someone who was so keen on being a dad, he sure has a funny way of showing it?
    I'm so sorry it's taking you so long too. I don't know about men sometimes. DH says he understands but then gets stinky with me if I talk about it too much because it's 'too much pressure' (even though I hardly talk about it, I talk more on here than in real life!). I hope things improve for you soon x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Yep there has been a few months when i truly felt pg, to get BT's and get a neg. usually high progesterone causes the pg symptoms. When we are pg we make lots of it, it's what causes the sore bb's, high cervix etc. but sometimes our bodies make it even when we aren't pg.

So it could be a case that the symptoms aren't all in your head and it's progesterone that is doing it.
    I never thought about that but you're probably right! It's damn frustrating isn't it. I know from this cycle on I'm going to try and just chill out a bit as hard as that is. Now that I know I can have all these symptoms and not be pg I'm just better off ignoring them until af is late so it doesn't do my head in.