+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Funny you mention Crust pizza. We had a menu sitting on the kitchen bench from them. But instead we tried Domino's.
    Might have to try and convince him to try Crust next time. Unfortunately hes saying we should just stick to the one I drive 20mins to.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Worst pizza stories?

No way!!! You can't go wrong with crust although their meat lovers equivalent is rather oily. I always get their vegie supreme (can't remember the actual name of it though) is has a basil aioli over the top and yummy roast vegies and spinach.

My mouth is watering just thinking about it!! This town needs a crust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    How does a toenail even get in there??? A piece of hair, fake nail, bandaid, maybe even a tooth I can see how that would happen if someone wasn't wearing gloves/hairnet.... But a toenail??!?!?!?
    I have NO idea.... they tried to say it was a piece of shellfish, but it was a def a toenail, like from a big toe. Either that or a giant's hand. GROSSS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Eagle Boys used to be alright but the last few have been very scarce with their sauce. What are you going to run out? Pizza Hut is avoided delivery or pick up - the pizzas are horrible. We have gone to the all you can eat Pizza Hut and it was wonderful, they knew we were just sitting outside the kitchen and could complain I guess so every pizza we tried was amazing.
    We used to try Dominos but its gone downhill big time.

There is an Italian restaurant near our house that makes beautiful pizza. Very authentic and made with the most beautiful Napoli sauce. DH and I love getting pizza from there.

Pizza Capers near us suck - we found bits of melted straw ( we assumed ) on the base. We complained, they offered us free pizza and DH just laughed.

But the worst thing we ever found was a chicken drumstick in the box of pizza bases we bought from Coles. I kid you not. Awful.

Thanks
    Reviews

My closest eagleboys is shocking for foreign objects on pizzas I have gotten from there. We used to get pizza every Tuesday and have stopped because everytime there would be a massive chunk of takeaway container lodged in the topping :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh, I think I have to try out this Crust place. Just had a look and there is actually one in our suburb!

We haven't had any problems though with pizzas but we don't get them that often. A couple of years ago we heard Pizza Hut was really bad but we use Domino's. The only problem we have is when we have it even if we only have 2 slices we get SO thirsty that night and the next morning!! So, there is something in them doing that to us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    my fiancé found a toenail in a pizza once... and it was already in his mouth.... **vomit now**. his friends verified it was indeed a toenail. He got free domino's for a year, but soooooooooo gross.
    Oh my god!!

Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Thanks
    Reviews

I love our local dominos. Have ad no probs with them at all. We tried pizza hut tho a few months back and it was oily and burnt and late... I won't be getting pizza hut again. I like eagle boys as well

Thanks
    Reviews

Pizza shop in the town next to us put tinned mushrooms on my supreme. Worst pizza ever

Thanks
    Reviews

I also try to make my own pizza bases but I recon it woks out the same price by the time you add topping stuff