+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default huge vent

ok,im soo ****ed off right now, i have to get itout

id told my husband ( were not together but living t ogether) that idont want to be with him, i tried to move out but didnt get the house i appliedfor, in the process of applying for the house he gotthe ****s and had a whinge that me moving he wouldnt be able to see the kids, anyway i didnt get the house so said we'd havet stay until we could find somewhere, he was happy with that, YET some LAST WEDNESDAY he went out, never came home, tursday never came home, he turned up today while the kids were at school, i left to pick them up, first thing they ask me, 'is dad home" i say yes hes home' they get super excited, we pull in the drive way tofind his car gone, kids are dissapointed start crying,i try and ring him, but surprise surprise his phone is off, it literally takes me 10 mins to pick the kids up, he couldn't even wait 10 mins for me to come back so the kids could see him, he had to rush off the second i left the house to do to the pub with his ******** mates whom hes spend the last 3 days with, guess it was an emergency, i mean everyone can go 3-4 days without seeing their kids when two weeks earlier they were having a cry they wouldn't be able to see them every day
    this is oneofthe reasnsi dont wantto be with him, he wouldn't come home at least once a week, and not call or answer his phone, and basically just being a general selfish ****wit, its at t he point now that i cant stand being around him and would be more than happpy for him to **** off permanently sadly the kids love him and i cant take that away from them, im sure as they get older they will relies that he is just a disappointment

lol ok rant over

Thanks
    Reviews
    i hope you can understand that, Ihave a stupid rubber keyboard and the keys dont work so well lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews

Default huge vent

That is horrible. Maybe u can tell him how upset his behavior makes the kids? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    he doesnt care ive had the kids ring him and leave messages on his voicemail, hed never answer the phone
    I think the only reason he didnt want us to leave was he wouldnt have someone to cook and clean and wash his clothes and go shopping and everything else i do, hes a lazy ***, only cares about himself,
    i kinda hope hes shacked up with some ***** so i wont have to deal with his ****, i would seriously have no hesitations in leaving and never seeing him again, but i couldnt do that to the kids, it just really sucks because were renting His mates house so he wont move out and im finding it very difficult to find a house i could afford on my own

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: huge vent

Well today is day 5 ,he told the kids he would be home in the morning, (last night) id be happy to neber see him again, my older two said they think he doesnt love them, my youngest says he doesnt like daddy, he really doesnt care that hes not here, i really hope he doesnt dissapoint them again

Sent from my XT320 using BubHub

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default huge vent

I hope he turns out this morning. He sounds like an ****. I hope you get an affordable house to live in soon and you can settle and be happy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default huge vent

Did he come home?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default huge vent

You aren't cooking and cleaning and washing his clothes and cooking him food are you? What a **** not waiting to see his kids. You are right though, eventually they will see him for what he is. He will realise but by then it will be too late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default huge vent

I'd pack up his stuff and leave it outside with a note saying you assume he's moved out. If you can, change the locks.
    Tell the kids whatever you can to make them feel better in the interim - that he had to go away urgently for work, that he had to go and urgently help someone who was sick, something like that.