+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Awesome fertility aid - Preseed

We used it to! I don't know if it got me preggo all by itself but it Deffo helped! We tried for a year an used Pre seed the last two cycles. Also used royal jelly tablets the last cycle.

I got mine on eBay.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Awesome fertility aid - Preseed

I believe 100% that preseed got me pregnant both times and without it we would have had to go through all sorts of fertility tests. I got mine at a lil chemist near my house. If you go to the website its got a list of where they stock it in aus

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks ladies. It comes in 9 applicators, it probably says to use one applicator each time but can you use say half each time? Does the product stay ok if it's not all used once opened? We will DTD quite regularly during the cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews

The applicators are way used once only and you have to screw it to the tube and fill up to your desired amount... I usually filled between the 2-3 mark and had it ready when we got into bed and inserted it just before DTD. Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael - yes, it comes in a tube with a cap. You just fill an applicator (up to wherever suits you) then put the cap back on the tube for next time. I'm only doing 2 insems a month with a donor, and used it twice last month and twice this month (just O'd yesterday). It will keep just fine, I'm sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've read a lot of good reports on the stuff, I've just ordered some so will definitely be trying it this cycle, CD1 for me today so wish me luck

Thanks
    Reviews

Just bought some and used it today. OPK showed not ovulating but it should be any day now. Will DTD again tomorrow and Monday, take a break and try on Wed. Did you use pressed each time? Hope it won't stop an emb from implanting from a previous try?

Thanks
    Reviews

We used it and got pregnant the first month. I didn't use as much as the packet said to, but I did use the applicator.

We liked it and continued to use the rest of the tube even after we were pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews

We used MaybeBaby preseed first time this cycle hoping its worked.. Great news it worked for you!

I didnt use all of it about 3/4

Thanks
    Reviews

Hasn't done wonders for me yet!