+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Due August 2013

Congrats cristinab!
    I don't really have any symptoms other than sore bbs and I'm always tired. Good luck with your scan today

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due in Aug 2013

Hi all......am new to this forum,currently 9w1day....with our 1st one.with a due date on 06/08/13....just waiting for the First trimester to pass...feeling tired...anyone else feeling the same??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks redlipsandpearls scan went well strong heartbeat so thats good Im glad there is someone else who has little pregnancy symptoms I guess we are just lucky Where abouts are you? Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow ElleB! That must've been a surprise - not quite so long to meet your little one!
    Congrats Cristinab and Sumora!

I had my scan yesterday and I'm not as far along as we thought. BY LMP I should have been 6 weeks 6 days, but by the scan measurements I'm 5 weeks 6 days, so there was no sign of baby or heartbeat, but we could see the yolk sack. It's a little scary - not seeing a heartbeat - because some of the websites say baby's heart has started beating already - but I'm feeling an almost all-day queasiness - so I'm hoping that is a good sign.

So got to go back again late next week and see how everything is going. Hope everything is ok!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due August 2013

Hi heatherj22 I had a similar experience to you, had scan at 6w3d by LMP but measured only 5w4d. They couldn't pick up an audible heartbeat either - I know it's hard but try not to be too worried, anything under 6wks is difficult to pick up the sonographers reassured me.
    Good luck with your next scan xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, I have been a memeber for a while however expecting our first currently 8 weeks and due on the 15th August.

I am a bit worried now as I see most of you have had a dating scan I havent? Im booked in to see my OB on the 15th of Jan when I should be about 10 weeks.. any advice? No one has mentioned the dating scan to me?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due August 2013

Hi nortez
    I'm in the same boat- first bub and I couldn't even get in till 15/1 and ill just be over 10 weeks then. I think they will do the dating scan at the same appointment so I'm told

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Noztez you don't have to have a dating scan. I'm only having one because I've had bleeding and my gp suggested it. All my other pregnancies were IVF so they aren't comparable as there are no issues with dating but I had viability scans to make sure everything was fine before booking my obstatrician. If you aren't concerned I wouldn't worry but otherwise see your gp and get a referral to have one before your ob appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due August 2013

Noztez I'm the same as Sonja, I only had a scan as I was bleeding too. Didn't have one until 12 weeks with DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Little Red Car! Nice to hear from someone else who's experienced that! I do still have that queasiness I mentioned yesterday, and really sore bbs this morning, so I'm taking that as a good sign!!

Noztez - This is my third pregnancy, and I didn't actually realise till the ultrasound that it is the earliest I've ever had a scan. I had one at around 7 weeks with my first, but that was because I had bleeding, but with my second it wasn't until I was about 11 weeks along.