+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pregnantonion View Post
    Hi

I'm Lisa and i'm a 39 year old mother of 5 from Adelaide.......just found out i'm pregnant and expecting my 6th baby due August 31st
    Hi Lisa, where abouts in Adelaide are you? I am in Campbeltown. This is baby number 3 for me but my husband has 2 , so number 5 for us. Our youngest is 13 so it's been awhile. Went to baby bunting yesterday and omg. Things have certainly changed. Sooo much to choose from . Don't know where to start. Going for BT today as progesterone levels lower than they would like. Been on supplements so let's hope they are higher today.

Where are you having bubs?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due 23rd August

Congrats everyone!! just found out I was pregnant on xmas eve - I was a week late, but I've been a week late a few times over the past year or so, so I was too scared to do a test till after the week late mark lol. Went to the Dr who put my due date at 23 August - same as you Tinkerbell and ElleB! How exciting!! Got to go back for the blood test on Monday, and then book in an ultrasound! This will be my third, but DP's first. I've only had slight nausea so far. fx it stays that way lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Due August 2013

Wow congrats Heather. Let me know when your scan is mine is on the 7th.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tinkerbell! I just booked in for my scan - it's on the 2nd! I didn't think I'd get one so soon, so that is exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Due August 2013

Congrats everyone who has recently found out!

I emailed my dr when I did a home pt just to say I wanted an appt as soon as he was back. Well, this morning at 7:30 I get a call to come in at 8:40 to see the dr! I've just had all my bloods done and my dating u/s is at 6:30 tonight!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Due August 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ElleB View Post
    Congrats everyone who has recently found out!

I emailed my dr when I did a home pt just to say I wanted an appt as soon as he was back. Well, this morning at 7:30 I get a call to come in at 8:40 to see the dr! I've just had all my bloods done and my dating u/s is at 6:30 tonight!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!
    Yay that's quick

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due August 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    Yay that's quick
    Yes because last time I got eclampsia, Hellp and ended up in ICU after having my DD at 28+4!

Up until then I'd had a very "normal" pregnancy and even had my blood pressure taken the week before and it was all fine! Guess my dr doesn't want any surprises this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due August 2013

Oops. Looks like I'm going to have to love you and leave you mummies!!
    Had my scan and I'm almost 12 weeks!!! What the?!?!

She said "oh you're a bit further along"... I looked at the screen and there's a head looking back at me! Saw its feet and hands too! Needless to say DH and I are in a bit of shock!

So now my EDD is 22 July. Off to the July thread I go, feeling a bit stupid lol.

Best of luck mummies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Due August 2013

How cute congrats again

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI All

New to bub hub pregnant with my first baby. Having no symptoms at the moment at all due on 22/08/2013 having a scan today so hoping everything is all good. Is anyone else pregnant with no symptoms?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast