+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due August 2013

Hi, I only just found out we are expecting our first child. I noticed there was not an August thread, so thought I would start one! Would love to chat with mothers experiencing pregnancy at the same time as me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I am also due in August. 5.5 Weeks.
    This is our first baby too. I'm in Canada, where are you?

Salisbury North to renovate partners house but now back to Nairne for project mum!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm yet to do my dating scan but my calculations have me due August 2nd. Feeling very nervous about my first scan, first time pregnant Hurry up December 17th!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due August 11

Also due in August. We found out last week so about 5 weeks. Very exciting! Congrats to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby #1 due Aug 11 2013

Hi,

New to bub hub and all that is this world.

After my hubby and i have been TTC for many months, i decided to check everything out with my GP.
    Test came back saying i have extremely low hormone levels, and are probably not producing eggs. This was devistating to us and could not believe it.

It's very difficult to see everyone i know just happens to sneeze in the wrong direction and they fall pregnant without trying. Here i am all ready and prepared to have a baby and be a mum... to get this news was heartbreaking.

A few days after we got these results back, I was due for that TOTM.
    I tested anyway (a little glimmer of hope will always overcome what the doctors tell you) --> NEGATIVE.
    Over the next few days i kept testing and 3 BFN's in total.

Now, being 7 days past my cylce due date - one last test before i start googling what could be wrong --> POSITIVE..!

I asked the doctor why so many negatives and he said it could be the same reason as before - i produce very low level of hormones (including hcG) so it took a while to register in a home test.

Hubby and i VERY excited and are PRAYING we make it to the safe 12week mark..! Im busting with the news and cant wait to make it official with fam & friends.

Good luck to all the expectant August mum's out there xx

Katie (5 weeks along) Syd, Australia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Due August 2013

Quote Originally Posted by katie180 View Post
    Hi,

New to bub hub and all that is this world.

After my hubby and i have been TTC for many months, i decided to check everything out with my GP.
    Test came back saying i have extremely low hormone levels, and are probably not producing eggs. This was devistating to us and could not believe it.

It's very difficult to see everyone i know just happens to sneeze in the wrong direction and they fall pregnant without trying. Here i am all ready and prepared to have a baby and be a mum... to get this news was heartbreaking.

A few days after we got these results back, I was due for that TOTM.
    I tested anyway (a little glimmer of hope will always overcome what the doctors tell you) --> NEGATIVE.
    Over the next few days i kept testing and 3 BFN's in total.

Now, being 7 days past my cylce due date - one last test before i start googling what could be wrong --> POSITIVE..!

I asked the doctor why so many negatives and he said it could be the same reason as before - i produce very low level of hormones (including hcG) so it took a while to register in a home test.

Hubby and i VERY excited and are PRAYING we make it to the safe 12week mark..! Im busting with the news and cant wait to make it official with fam & friends.

Good luck to all the expectant August mum's out there xx

Katie (5 weeks along) Syd, Australia
    Congratulations Katie and welcome to bubhub
    Wishing you a sticky baby and a healthy pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due August 2013

I'm also due in August 2013

I'm 5 weeks today so still very early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for everyone! Can't wait for 12 weeks. I'm also getting a 7 week scan (standard through ivf) should be good for reassurance. I think you can request one if you're anxious or impatient like me! Also been sending myself crazy researching private vs public and everything that goes with that. I ended up making an appointment with an antenatal gp. Hopefully she can explain how it all works! Has anyone else had the same frustrations? Lots of choices to make!! And everyone has their opinion of course lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there.... hopefully you can count me in too. I just got my BFP on Tuesday , this was our first - hopefully only - round of fertility treatment. Our EDD is 22 August.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oopsie, double post!