+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gift ideas

Does anyone have any suggestions for gifts for my birthing partner and student midwife? They were amazing during my labor and subsequent cesarean and want to thank them with a small meaningful gift.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think being there for you through labour and birth is a gift in itself. A beautifully worded thank you card and a photo would show your gratitude. If I was a student midwife and received a thank you card, Id be touched, it would be something I'd keep to remind myself of the satisfaction of doing a Job I loved and being able to help someone in such a beautiful time in their life.
    Even a nice little packet of gift chocolates or a few flowers sent to their door with a thank you card.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A mug or something with a picture of bub on it?? Big W does them for about $15 and you can do it all online.

Similar Threads

1. Gift ideas for 2yr old boy
    By lilpop in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 20:26
  2. Christmas Gift IDeas
    By tubster in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-08-2012, 01:44