+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    I'm ashamed to say.... I judge people with fussy eaters.
    The whole concept of a fussy eater is just foreign to me and I can't comprehend it. So I judge instead...
    I didn't just fluke having 3 awesome eaters. I worked hard and made it a priority.
    How can they only eat chicken nuggets every night?? Who bought the damn things??
    I have fussy eaters. It's not my fault I swear! I've worked hard on it and they're still fussy (getting better though). BUT I totally agree with you re. "they only eat chicken nuggets", I've heard that from people so many times and I also want to ask them who bought the bloody things!
    My fussy eaters get served whatever I'm eating. If they eat it, good for them. If not, no worries, but you're not getting anything else!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

halloweendee  (01-12-2012),intruderalert1234  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Things you think but don't say (no judging!!)

Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    I have fussy eaters. It's not my fault I swear! I've worked hard on it and they're still fussy (getting better though). BUT I totally agree with you re. "they only eat chicken nuggets", I've heard that from people so many times and I also want to ask them who bought the bloody things!
    My fussy eaters get served whatever I'm eating. If they eat it, good for them. If not, no worries, but you're not getting anything else!
    Same. My fussy eater opts to not eat. He's robust so I'm not concerned with starving him. He is getting better with some foods and more stubborn with others. I try not to make a big deal, he'll eat when he's hungry.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Last edited by Boobycino; 30-11-2012 at 16:29.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Things you think but don't say (no judging!!)

Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    The ABA make these lovely little business cards that you give to a Mum to tell them how beautiful it is that they are breastfeeding their babe! I keep meaning to buy some as I don't say anything for fear of embarrassing them

from a galaxy far far away...
    Omg really?! How awesome!! I might look into getting some of them how nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    There is this one lady who works at my local KMart who is always so happy. I mean really happy. I just wanna ask her how she can be so happy ALL the time, even with the rude customers.
    We had one like that at our IGA. So I did ask her and she said something along the lines of she wasn't going to let some grumps bring her down and the nice customers made up for the others! She retired 6 months ago and I miss her. She was always so cheerful and made a fuss of the kids which DS loved!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    I'm ashamed to say.... I judge people with fussy eaters.
    The whole concept of a fussy eater is just foreign to me and I can't comprehend it. So I judge instead...
    I didn't just fluke having 3 awesome eaters. I worked hard and made it a priority.
    How can they only eat chicken nuggets every night?? Who bought the damn things??
    I agree with this. I have 4 great eaters. .. kids I think are as picky as you make them to be. .. I mean if you offer something else everytime of course they will say no to a lot of things!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

I judge people who complain about some aspect of parenting and then just do nothing to help make a change. Case in point? SIL and her kids. They complain about their eating habits but no wonder! If you feed a preschooler chocolate and chips all day of course he won't eat his dinner! And even if he's hungry he won't cos they just let him go off and play or something instead of making him sit there and actually eat. He is hungry too cos he will score some more chocolate an hour or so later... Ridiculous!

Also judge people with no shoes or exposing their nipples at the shops. Sorry, but you're not in Surfers. Your level of undress isn't acceptable here.

I also judge people who wear hideous make up. Like... The wrong colour foundation by at least 2 shades. How can they not tell?

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post

Also judge people with no shoes or exposing their nipples at the shops. Sorry, but you're not in Surfers. Your level of undress isn't acceptable here.
    Oh yes a million times this. We have a swimming pool at the end of our street so we see shirtless guys quite a lot. Why?? You've left the pool, put your effing t-shirt back on. It's not that hot, I've managed to keep mine on. DS said very loudly walking past some of them they other day 'mummy they not wearing they t-shirts, you have to wear your t-shirt outside, that's CRAZY' my 3 year old gets it!

Oh and along the same lines, people (usually guys) with crude t-shirts, like with naked chicks or those ridiculous stick figures having sex or whatever. Dude, you look like a complete knob.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When advertisements for new housing estates in the outer suburbs always display young, very happy, gorgeous model looking type couples with their big cheesy smiles, looking over the man made lakes supposedly thinking "oh we LOVE living out here"!!
    They really look like an inner city posh couple!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I have a fussy eater and totally admit it's my own doing. We eat at the table together every night, but DP insists on having the tv on. Drives me frigging bananas. DS is also given a snack at after school care. He has seconds, and thirds, then won't eat dinner In saying that he's doesn't eat *bad* food.

i am one who finds parenting one difficult at times, juggling him + work + having hobbies etc I don't find easy. Plus, he is an only child so gets lonely/bored.

PlayNice is offline Saving the world one chocolate at a time
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I mentally award gold stars when someone's outfit is really good.