+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Things you think but don't say (no judging!!)

If I see an older couple (pension age or thereabouts) walking along holding hands, I always want to ask them how long they have been together. You'd think if they have been together years, they would be past the hand holding stage. And if its new love, then there's a life time of a story how they came to be in a new relationship at their age.

And then inevitably my mind jumps to the thought of wrinkly old-age s3x, and I think ewww, let's get out of here! Lol

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

Benji  (30-11-2012),halloweendee  (01-12-2012),HugsBunny  (30-11-2012),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (30-11-2012),Mulva  (30-11-2012),Purple Lily  (30-11-2012),~Marigold~  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a reason you lost your kids to DOCKS you are a bad mother! There is a reason you can't get them back till they are 18, YOU ARE A BAD MOTHER!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Things you think but don't say (no judging!!)

Hmmm.. See I don't want recognition that I am breast feeding as I would feel that was putting me on a pedestal and I really hate attention so if someone made a comment to me I would feel a bit weird about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Centerlink money is NOT wages!!!
    It is NOT the banks fault you have spent all your money on booze and smokes and you have not left.enough money for your stupidly high interest loan from cash converters to come out and you have been charged an overdrawing fee.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kayem For This Useful Post:

Merlsy  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm ashamed to say.... I judge people with fussy eaters.
    The whole concept of a fussy eater is just foreign to me and I can't comprehend it. So I judge instead...
    I didn't just fluke having 3 awesome eaters. I worked hard and made it a priority.
    How can they only eat chicken nuggets every night?? Who bought the damn things??

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

E&bump  (01-12-2012),halloweendee  (01-12-2012),Maybelline  (03-12-2012),Stiflers Mom  (30-11-2012),wrena  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    The whole concept of a fussy eater is just foreign to me and I can't comprehend it. So I judge instead...
    I didn't just fluke having 3 awesome eaters. I worked hard and made it a priority.
    How can they only eat chicken nuggets every night?? Who bought the damn things??
    Omg I'm the same - the girl at work used to say her daughter only ate McDonald's nuggets when she was 2 and I said wow how did you teach her to drive at that age to go get them every night!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

E&bump  (01-12-2012),halloweendee  (01-12-2012),HugsBunny  (30-11-2012),Maybelline  (03-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

i agree too. my brother and sil are whinging at the moment that my nephew eats nothing but rice, plain pasta, and cream cheese. Well you letr him do it.... You will let him cry for hours cause he doesnt want a sleep but give in the instant he says he doesn't want to eat something.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I remember when DD1 was in preschool and someone asked me how I got her to eat "brown bread", to which I replied that she didn't know there was another kind. Some kids are pickier than others but its not rocket science to get them to eat a varied and healthy diet, so yeah, I'm with you!

I think so many things I would never say!

Thanks
    Reviews

With you on that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree...I have 6 good eaters - this didn't happen by accident.

People who complain about how messy their house is and how hard parenting is when they only have 1-2 children - they have no idea! Then I remember that I too use to complain back when I had 1-2 kid and feel bad.