+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Things you think but don't say (no judging!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pickledpink View Post
    Sometimes I want to yell out encouragement when I see people running on the street "Go girl! You can do it!" but people often look angry already while running!
    Thank you this was the point of the thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear mother at school, yes everyone knows you think your gorgeous. Please stop talking about clothes and make up and all the clothes and what nots, I really doubt anyone really cares and are just being polite.
    While Im on it, your two younger girls are such sooks >< Dont let them start a fight with my baby if they are going to throw a massive tantrum when he does it back to her. I will not stop him ><

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleigh For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't get the short/ tall how do they "do it" thing. It's not an issue. Not everyone has to kiss all the time during sex. In fact I think a large man with a petite lady have more options in that he would be strong enough to support her weight....anyway off track!

I wonder, in a sad way, how very obese people shower/ go to the toilet. I think being that large must make life so hard. And I wonder how they got to that point. Not judging, but not understanding either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by darla87 View Post
    I wonder, in a sad way, how very obese people shower/ go to the toilet. I think being that large must make life so hard. And I wonder how they got to that point. Not judging, but not understanding either.
    I wonder this out at public loos. I can hardly fit in the stall and when I see really large women walking in I feel sorry for them having to try squeeze in! I guess thats why disabled toilets are handy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    i should not be able to see your vagina when you wear shorts. End of story.
    Or your bum in short skirts.

In winter, I often see teenage girls wearing a singlet top, short short skirt, ugg boots and a scarf. I feel like saying if you're cold enough for uggs and a scarf, wear more clothes!!

And I'm another one who thinks "no way is my DD wearing that" when seeing someone barely wearing clothes. I just hope she agrees with me when she gets to that age.

I also hope my DS doesn't follow the trend if wearing your pants around your thighs like they do now. Your waiste is about 6 inches higher than your doodle boys. If your belt is on your doodle? Your pants are too low. If I can see 3 inches of your jocks? Your pants are too low. If the crutch is at your knees? Your pants are too low.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

E&bump  (01-12-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I also hope my DS doesn't follow the trend if wearing your pants around your thighs like they do now. Your waiste is about 6 inches higher than your doodle boys. If your belt is on your doodle? Your pants are too low. If I can see 3 inches of your jocks? Your pants are too low. If the crutch is at your knees? Your pants are too low.
    My son wears his pants half way down his bum, not as low as some, but low enough for me to cringe.
    I really hate it!

I give him 'the look' and he pulls them up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Things you think but don't say (no judging!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    My son wears his pants half way down his bum, not as low as some, but low enough for me to cringe.
    I really hate it!

A friend of mine used to wear his pants around his butt. Until i started following him around and yanking them back up. And accidentally gave him a massive wedgie in the process.

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    A friend of mine used to wear his pants around his butt. Until i started following him around and yanking them back up. And accidentally gave him a massive wedgie in the process.

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub
    I've done the same.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    I really hate it!

You should tell him this interesting fact...
    The low pants originated in American prisons as a way for men to indicate to other men that they were available for 'relations'.
    If you wore your pants higher you were taken or didn't swing that way.

I told my cousin that and he almost cried and hasn't worn his pants low since

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lumpy Melon For This Useful Post:

almai  (30-11-2012),Amira  (30-11-2012),butterfly2013  (30-11-2012),E&bump  (01-12-2012),GabberQueeN83  (02-12-2012),happychick1385  (30-11-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (30-11-2012),lovemybabies!  (30-11-2012),Maybelline  (03-12-2012),meatpopsicle  (03-12-2012),sandy_1902  (01-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

This is totally random but i always finding myself staring at prams and wondering how they fold up, like to the point where if I can't figure it out I want to ask but don't cause it's weird lol!

I also always want to high five and give words of encouragement to larger people I see exercising, but I don't want to make them feel awkward!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lumpy Melon For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (30-11-2012)