+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Things you think but don't say (no judging!!)

Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    I will admit to on more one occasion, looking at a couple who physically don't match (he's 7 foot and built like a brick sh!thouse she's a 5 foot and looks like the wind will knock her over for example) and just casually wondering how they "do it" and other um things. My neck gets sore after 5 minutes of kissing a guy a foot taller than me.... How do they make it work???
    Have to giggle..... They just do cause they love each other. He sits down.... Or he bends down lol.

DH is 6ft9 and I am 5ft --- just.

We had a step ladder at our wedding for the kiss (all in good humour everyone thought it was hilarious)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FruitBowl For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    When people are talking about an older child, teen or adult and says "even my 2 year old knows better than that" or "why can't she get her 12 year old to help clean up, even my 4 year old helps!"

yes, your child is normal. That is NORMAL for children of that age. They are not yet rebellious, or have better things to do. Of course a 2 year old isn't going to get in a fight in a bar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Judgemental things that I think and don't say? I have plenty!! But there's a reason I don't say them. I can see someone getting offended here sooner or later...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (30-11-2012),Kiplusthree  (01-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    Judgemental things that I think and don't say? I have plenty!! But there's a reason I don't say them. I can see someone getting offended here sooner or later...
    This is me. I think a LOT of judgmental things but keeps them nice and safe in head.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waterlily For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (01-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    The teacher who wears dresses and skirts where her butt is almost hanging out they are so short Please dress more appropriately around young children!

and I'm 5'2 and DH is 6'3... we get by just fine *wink wink*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I love how the title says "no judging". Good one!

I have thought a lot of things like this in my head but wouldn't say them to anyone or put them in a thread as you just know you will end up offending someone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (01-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TeamAwesome View Post
    Dear mother of newborn loudly saying to your friend "my child will NEVER do that." and sneer in our direction whilst DD3 has a meltdown.
    Maybe, maybe not. My advice.
    Enjoy being a perfect parent while it lasts, they grow up
    This!!!! I'm ashamed that I used to think my kids would never throw public tanties and judge accordingly. Oh how wrong I was... What was that about karma?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soon2bmumzy For This Useful Post:

JodieJ  (01-12-2012),Kiplusthree  (01-12-2012)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I don't walk around judging anyone. I don't give a rats what people dress like etc. As long as they aren't doing anything to harm anyone, in that case Id say something. But haven't had to yet.

I hate rude and unhappy appearing shop assistants. But I don't think judgemental thoughts, I just be overly nice and make it hard for them to be rude. If that doesn't work ill tell them it wouldn't hurt them to smile. Thankfully we have lovely shop assistants in the local shops.

The Only judgemental thoughts I think are about myself. I don't have fancy clothes (I always put everyone else first and just forget about me), my eyebrows need waxing, my skins pale and patchy. So ill often think to myself "you look horrible today", "I wish I had nice clothes", "look at your skin". Etc etc. I have to seriously get some confidence.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (30-11-2012),Kiplusthree  (01-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NellyS View Post
    "Seriously girls High waisted butt cut off shorts are not flattering, you should have just worn a cute denim skirt perhaps "

Spinoff of that
    " do your parents let you leave the house in that, surely not"
    i should not be able to see your vagina when you wear shorts. End of story.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wannawannabe For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (30-11-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

"Is it THAT hard to wear shoes out in public?"

I just think it looks really grubby.

And when I was a manager at Macca's I found it sad when people would feed their children Macca's everyday, especially the young ones having coke but of course it wasn't my place to say anything.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsOhara For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (30-11-2012)