+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayNice View Post
    I mentally award gold stars when someone's outfit is really good.
    Oh me too... but I usually try to tell them. Unfortunately, I often chicken out because... well, it's kinda weird to just go up to a random person and say that stuff right? But whenever it's happened to me, it makes my day. Happened recently in the chemist... a woman said, "Your dress..." and I thought, 'Crap, I've tucked it up in my undies!' so was trying to dislodge it... before she could get to, "is absolutely stunning!" lol.

When I've been drinking I tell girls they look fabulous all night long... I figure what's the point of thinking something nice if nobody knows? Much better to tell them so they can feel good about themselves for a bit.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (01-12-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (01-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Things you think but don't say (no judging!!)

Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    Ok I have one (yes it is judging)...

Leggings are NOT pants! They should not be worn with short tops under any circumstances.
    I feel very passionate about this and so does DH. DH actually expressed some concern about 6 month old DD breaking this rule but I informed him babies are exempt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MinnieMouse81 View Post
    I feel very passionate about this and so does DH. DH actually expressed some concern about 6 month old DD breaking this rule but I informed him babies are exempt
    Yes babies are exempt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh, yeah, I let my daughter wear leggings as pants. She's 7. I don't care for enforcing fashion rules on a small child who should be more concerned with comfort than fashion.

Once she hits the teens though... nope, she is not wearing them as pants. lol.

(And they're not see-through, her ones, and she wears them with a longer top that hits mid-butt, so they're not as revolting as teens in their patterend leggings with their cropped, baggy tops... ew).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Yeah kids are general are exempt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    I'm ashamed to say.... I judge people with fussy eaters.
    The whole concept of a fussy eater is just foreign to me and I can't comprehend it. So I judge instead...
    I didn't just fluke having 3 awesome eaters. I worked hard and made it a priority.
    How can they only eat chicken nuggets every night?? Who bought the damn things??
    would love to know your secret then. My kids starve themselves. They are given healthy food each night and pick at it, eat minimal amounts and refuse to eat the rest. We'vesat with DS1 until 9pm at night trying to get him to eat the remaining food and he just wont. DS2 has refused to be spoonfed from the first time we gave him food, we were forced to blw him. He barely eats. Wish i had perfect eating kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    seeing kiddies in a pram, with bright green, red, or yellow cordial or soft drink in a bottle. I just don't understand why you'd put that in a bottle or give it to your baby. Or seeing a kid thats not old enough to walk sipping on macca's coke.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

kiwimamabear1  (28-02-2013),SassyMummy  (02-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    seeing kiddies in a pram, with bright green, red, or yellow cordial or soft drink in a bottle. I just don't understand why you'd put that in a bottle or give it to your baby. Or seeing a kid thats not old enough to walk sipping on macca's coke.
    A ex friend. Used to let her 18 month old drink coke when they got maccas for dinner which was a lot.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    My oldest used to get water in a maccas cup so he thought he was getting a treat lol. People must have thought I was giving my baby coke lol.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (02-12-2012),Luna Lovegood  (03-12-2012),sjay  (02-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HugsBunny View Post
    My oldest used to get water in a maccas cup so he thought he was getting a treat lol. People must have thought I was giving my baby coke lol.
    thats a good trick! ill have to remember that