+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Things you think but don't say (no judging!!)

This is meant to be a light hearted thread - no judging or harsh comments please!!!

What are some of the things you think of but would never say because it's either impolite or because it would cause issues with friends or family, or maybe you saw a stranger do something and you immediately thought something inappropriate. Doesn't have to be mean or nasty lol.

K - to the mother of the 3yo at the pool who play with my boys each week 'you have a lovely little boy there, why not hop in the pool and play with him instead of looking bored, playing on your phone or yelling at him to get back in the pool everytime he hops out and comes over to you? He may be a fantastic swimmer but every week you hear it over the PA that children under 5 MUST be supervised IN THE WATER and you MUST be within arms reach of them AT ALL TIMES'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Things you think but don't say (no judging!!)

‘‘If your life is so effing horrid, maybe you should take that as karmas ***** slap for ruining mine and taking everything ive loved and worked hard for. ‘‘

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Sometimes I judge parents but then I remember I'm not in their situation and one thing I've learnt is not to judge unless I've been there myself!

I'm also very judgmental of people's looks in my mind then feel awfully guilty after because I don't really care what people look like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I have recently started wearing make up trough the day - I've only done it twice but I'm enjoying it :-) though I do worry that I'm doing it 'wrong' and today I wondered if people would take more notice of no make up at all or badly applied make up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will admit to on more one occasion, looking at a couple who physically don't match (he's 7 foot and built like a brick sh!thouse she's a 5 foot and looks like the wind will knock her over for example) and just casually wondering how they "do it" and other um things. My neck gets sore after 5 minutes of kissing a guy a foot taller than me.... How do they make it work???

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wannawannabe For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (29-11-2012),halloweendee  (01-12-2012),HugsBunny  (29-11-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (30-11-2012),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (30-11-2012),mrswhitehouse  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and guilty of thinking that guy or girl is way to good looking to be with their partner. I know I'm horrible

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zeddie View Post
    I'm also very judgmental of people's looks in my mind then feel awfully guilty after because I don't really care what people look like.
    I quite often see people and think they probably should have looked in the mirror before they left home. I don't think that's being judgmental at all - some of the stuff teenage girls are wearing these days is horrible. I'm not judging them as a person, I just think that you shouldn't wear something that doesn't suit you merely because its in 'fashion' at the time. But at the end of the day, they must feel comfortable in what they're wearing and good on them for their confidence!!

Today at the pool there was a morbidly obese gentleman who was walking up and down the 50m pool in the slow lane, then he'd get out and hop in the spa and then the sauna and repeat the whole process again. I didn't judge him, I thought 'good on you!!'

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    I will admit to on more one occasion, looking at a couple who physically don't match (he's 7 foot and built like a brick sh!thouse she's a 5 foot and looks like the wind will knock her over for example) and just casually wondering how they "do it" and other um things. My neck gets sore after 5 minutes of kissing a guy a foot taller than me.... How do they make it work???
    Ummmm, they lie down? :cheekysmile:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BluePixie For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (29-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I have incredibly judgemental thoughts about people - the way they look, act, speak, spell. It's something I truly dislike about myself I think it stems from me being so judgemental and negative of myself (particularly about my appearance) that it's like ... bully before being bullied?

Anyway, that's what I think but don't say! Except for spelling. Sometimes I can't help myself there!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

JodieJ  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    i'm so glad i'm not the only one.

Its like when you look at a pregnant woman...and you have that tiny giggle like "you had sex..." (SO immature! we also make jokes about my pregnant friends craving cocktails and receiving 'virgin' cocktails - since they're so clearly now :P )

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gandalf For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (30-11-2012),butterfly2013  (30-11-2012),halloweendee  (01-12-2012),JodieJ  (30-11-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (30-11-2012),Miah  (30-11-2012),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (30-11-2012),RobinSparkles  (29-11-2012)