+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    52 days (D&C- termination)
    47 days (natural mc)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow. The hospital said I should get my period within 2-4 weeks of the D&C and i thought ovulation was a sign it was coming sooner rather than later. I guess I will have to be patient and trust my body will tell me when it is ready to proceed. It is so hard when we have already been through so much and I can't help but feel as though we are behind as my babies would have been 18 weeks on friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i ended up getting AF on saturday pains seemed to be worse then usual but looks like it's coming to the end already, never been happier for it to arrive now i feel i can move on with things and try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debstar76 View Post
    Wow. The hospital said I should get my period within 2-4 weeks of the D&C and i thought ovulation was a sign it was coming sooner rather than later. I guess I will have to be patient and trust my body will tell me when it is ready to proceed. It is so hard when we have already been through so much and I can't help but feel as though we are behind as my babies would have been 18 weeks on friday
    sorry for your loss. How many weeks since your D&C has it been? I had natural miscarriage and my AF arrived 4wks after loosing it, and a little less then 2wks after my levels went back to negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happy86 View Post
    sorry for your loss. How many weeks since your D&C has it been? I had natural miscarriage and my AF arrived 4wks after loosing it, and a little less then 2wks after my levels went back to negative.
    4 weeks since D&C, 5 weeks since we were told we had lost our bubs....this has been the longest month of my life and while my angel babies will always be with me I need to try again.....I can't help but feel that our age was a factor and that stresses me out too....I am 36 and DH is 40. Desperately hoping for a happy ending

Thanks
    Reviews

Default When did AF return after your miscarriage?

I was exactly 28 days from D&C after missed miscarriage. I was nearly 10 weeks but baby stopped growing after 7w5d. Lots of hugs - it is such a tough time. X

Thanks
    Reviews

Default When did AF return after your miscarriage?

I hear you Debstar - I turned 35 on the Sunday and found out bubs had stopped growing on the Wednesday. Not the happiest birthday I have had but staying positive that our time will come soon. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debstar76 View Post
    4 weeks since D&C, 5 weeks since we were told we had lost our bubs....this has been the longest month of my life and while my angel babies will always be with me I need to try again.....I can't help but feel that our age was a factor and that stresses me out too....I am 36 and DH is 40. Desperately hoping for a happy ending
    AF arrives soon for you. You should pop on over to the curious #2 thread under psychic section October is great she predicted when i would conceive my last pregnancy she was spot on and has been for a few people so far, just a thought if you believe in this stuff, i know she has now given me hope she saw Febuary for me to conceive again i have a good feeling as she was right when she predicted sept for last pregnancy and she saw that one as a faint sept so makes sence now why she saw it faint cause i lost it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Axellerosie View Post
    I hear you Debstar - I turned 35 on the Sunday and found out bubs had stopped growing on the Wednesday. Not the happiest birthday I have had but staying positive that our time will come soon. Xx