+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Ok so if you had red blood after that then add 28 days from end off that. If it was just brown it should be 28 from sac.
    There are variations but this seems more common.
    If you were doing poas then you probably ov when it became neg, so 14ish days from then
    My bleeding completly eased up the day i lost the sac so it was just light spotting for the next proabably two days, my hcg got tested at hospital and the monday following the miscarriage it was still at 147 but then by the next monday they said it was negative so i would have thought AF would be on it's way, last weekend i felt like it was coming had very light cramps but never came.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default When did AF return after your miscarriage?

Try not think about it too much. But its hard not too isnt it. Is there a chance you are pregnant though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have only dtd once which was exactly 2 weeks after loosing the sac so not sure if it's possible, we didn't use protection but what are the chances it took us 7months to conceive so i doubt i would get pregnant again quick. It is very frustrating just waiting for it to come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an ovuscope ovulation test which is the saliva one and it has shown very confusing stuff i never used it before dtd a few weeks ago so have no idea if i was ovulationg then but i did use it after in the next week start of the week it showed some ferning then crystalisation patterns then ferning went then came back then i stopped using it then this morning used it and shows ferning im so confused my body must be all over the place.

Thanks
    Reviews

I have never used opks but from I have read they will say you are ov if you still have hcg in system. I have just started temping on fertility friend and found it excellent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All my hcg was completly gone in my last blood test weeks ago so i don't know so confusing guess i will just have to wait and see. Thanks for all your help trying to work this out with me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Following miscarriage of molar pregnancy at 10.5 weeks (and D and C) I got AF right on schedule 27 days from when I started bleeding and due to molar pregnancy my hCG was still positive for months but AF was regular (wasn't allowed to TTC for a while so I had to take minipill for a few months). Following recent chemical pregnancy AF took a few extra days to arrive (29-30 days instead of normal 27 day). I think I missed my fertile window that month as I probably O'd later than expected.

I would keep track of temp and use OPKs (or your ovuscope) but don't expect anything for the first couple of months as your body may just need some extra time to sort itself out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by happy86 View Post
    All my hcg was completly gone in my last blood test weeks ago so i don't know so confusing guess i will just have to wait and see. Thanks for all your help trying to work this out with me
    Yes count from very first day of bleeding everyone is different but that's what ur better off going with if ur af is late when it should of come dnt stress your body just is trying to get bk on track I'm mc now and it's painful sometimes but it's very scanty red then brown red then brown once bleeding has stopped start doing bt as u may ovulate early and u dnt wanna miss it keep up with all ur tablets folate iron etc too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I had an incomplete miscarriage and had a d&c on the 6th of November. I bleed heavily that day after the procedure but not at all after that. I had my first negative pregnancy test 10 days after that and ovulated shortly there after. I am now 17DPO and no period in site. I know I am not pregnant ( we chose to wait for a full cycle before tryign again so did not DTD at all during ovulation period) but there is no AF in site. I don't even have the usual symptoms I would normally have in the days leading up to AF so I feel very confused right now as I thought AF would come 14 days after O as per normal....I guess we are all different and I was told my body would take some time to find it's usual rythm but once AF appeared as I was free to try again on next ovulation. I just wish it would hurry up already

Thanks
    Reviews

I got mine 5 weeks after my D&C n it was really light-maybe 3 days worth of spotting!
    Hope ur cycle works out soon