+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Molar Pregnacy

Hi,

Last September I was told from my 10 wks ultrasound that i have molar pregnancy. My HCG was 449,000. I had D&C done on 3 Nov 2012 and since then my HCG was going down till Mon 26th Nov. From 1700 went up to 3500. I had internal ultrasound which showed there are tissues left from D&C. So now on Mon 3rd Dec I am having chemotherapy. I am very scared and would love to hear from anyone who went through chemo and side affects they had.

Thanks
    Tabu

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Molar Pregnacy

I can't offer any advice sorry but I think you might have posted this is the wrong section, maybe pm a mod and they can move it. Hopefully once it's in the right section more members will see it can can offer you advice.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cluckcluck For This Useful Post:

Tabu  (29-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do I do that?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Molar Pregnacy

I had a partial molar pregnancy in 2010, fortunately my hcg went back to normal quickly and I fell pregnant quite quickly with my DS who is now 18 months. I am pregnant again with a healthy baby, fortunately it is very rare and you are unlikely to experience this again.

I am sorry you are going through this and I have no experience with chemo though. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this but check this site out...
    http://www.molarpregnancy.co.uk/
    It is an English website but it is very informative and there is also a forum so you can chat to others who are going through this.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Molar Pregnacy

There is a facebook group that can give you alot of useful information - my molar pregnancy .
    I used this when I went through my PMP early this year. Lots of support and information during chemotherapy and the months waiting to TTC again.
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Molar Pregnacy

Quote Originally Posted by Tabu View Post
    How do I do that?

Thanks
    I'm not sure but I think someone must have moved it because it's not in the same section as it was when I first read your post.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub