+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Target online layby & delivery

I payed off my Target Christmas laybuy in early November and recieved the parcels on Friday.
    I'm not impressed with how long they took, but they came before I needed them which was good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

Default Re: Target online layby & delivery

I used layby and chose to collect from the store with my toy layby from July. I got an email saying I had finished paying it, went in to pick it up only to be told they only had half in-store and the rest would be there in a few more days.

This meant instead of DS getting his bday present in the morning on his birthday he got it in the afternoon after DP had to pick it up.

It could have been worse so I'm not too upset. I wouldn't do it for something between now and Christmas though. Not enough time if something goes wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Target online layby & delivery

Damn I might have to give them a call and see if I can change it to pick up not delivery, was hoping 3 weeks would be enough time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Though it says there has also been problems with click and collect? My order isn't actually a Christmas sale order it was done only a month ago

Thanks
    Reviews

I did a click & collect lay by in October. Not a toy lay by. Had it paid off in 4 weeks and 3 1/2 weeks later I am waiting for it to get to the store. It has been shipped apparently, but not impressed at all. Their customer service numbers would just ring out & disconnect. No response to emails/calls until I complained through head office & fb. Not happy at all! :-/

Thanks
    Reviews

Jeez if it takes 31/2 weeks my kids won't be having Christmas this year it seems well I pay it off tomorrow fingers crossed they don't stuff me around, I'll update on how it goes. I'm almost considering cancelling the whole thing!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's what it was for me gumnut, my order arrived on Friday. I paid it off October 15! I had a full refund, $50 voucher, and the layby department insisted I collect my parcel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to see im not the only one. I did online layby back in september paid it off early (october) and waited for the confirmation email. well the email/txt never came went into the store after a month of waiting and the cashier didnt even want to check it on the system waited another week went back in and demanded they go check and low and behold it had been there the whole time (tracking on aus post told me so lol)

Unfortunatly i made another couple of online laybys and opted for click and collect paid them off early too november 23rd the last payment. 1 layby is saying its complete and i can track it but the other one is saying that its still active but ive paid it off and because its not "completed" theres no tracking on it. sent them an email and have nothing yet. So when and if i get a confirmation to pick up 1 of the laybys ill be asking about the other.

NEVER AGAIN. I had no troubles with big w and kmart have been fantastic so far both being toy ones (big w being laybyed too)