+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Switching bottles, what bottles do you suggest?

Hi everyone, I've been using Dr Brown's bottles since our daughter was about 1 month old as avent and tomie tippee bottles gave her horrendous wind, she used to scream in pain and need help pooing until i switched to Dr Brown's bottles. Our daughter is now 8months old and id like to switch her to different bottles mainly because there's so much extra washing up to do with the Dr Browns bottles and she brings up all her wind herself now. But im just a little scared that she will get bad wind again.

What bottles do you suggest i try that have been good for your babies? She doesn't like the avent bottles as the teats are hard compared to her Dr Browns Bottles.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Happy baby BPA free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD prefers the cheap ones from woolies, she was on tommee tippee from birth but she couldn't see around them well enough lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I swear by the MAM anti colic bottles.

Ky is offline <--- Ruby, the most precious little red gem ever!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've always used Evenflo bottles and they have been great. They have a vented teat and no fussy little plastic caps to stop the milk spilling in transit.

As far as I know, you can only get the glass evenflo bottles here but you can get the plastic ones (BPA free) through ebay or ToysRUs USA. I had plastic for my older children and used glass with my youngest until a couple of months ago when she insisted on holding them herself, which was when I imported some plastic ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ky View Post
    I've always used Evenflo bottles and they have been great. They have a vented teat and no fussy little plastic caps to stop the milk spilling in transit.

As far as I know, you can only get the glass evenflo bottles here but you can get the plastic ones (BPA free) through ebay or ToysRUs USA. I had plastic for my older children and used glass with my youngest until a couple of months ago when she insisted on holding them herself, which was when I imported some plastic ones.
    Hi Ky- did your glass ones come with the plastic cover you can remove? I just got some for my bub due in April. I thought the covers would be great because wouldn't get too hot!! Sorry to crash