+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Off the pill two months feel terrible.....

Hey

I'm 38 and had been on the pill some twenty years with a break for four months in 2010 with disastrous results which seem to be occuring again but this time I'm married and we want a family whether we get that with me being my age who knows

My problem is my skin has gotten so oily and congested and pimples are surfacing!!! which is what happened last time so bad I had to go back on the pill because I couldn't deal"( they were on my back my chin my cheeks everywhere!!!!

Not only that this time I don't feel good in regard sto feeling sexy and feminine I have noticed I don't feel like I did on the Pill....I don't feel like "doing it"...

Is this common or am I just crazy..."( I love what the pill could do for me regulat emy periods, make my skin amazing ... but I can't stay on it due to wanting a family...I noticed going off it my scalp was itchy,I was itching all over and I hadn't changed any skin products etc...I actuallu use proactiv skin bar for body on my face and body because it kind of helps the oil but seems to be failing its actually very good.......I'm also more emotional... which didn't happen last time in my break from the pill in 2010.

what is going on with me??? where Can I get help with all this... plus deal with trying to start a family which may or maynot happen... I feel out of control...and constantly wanting to cry...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've read an article ages ago about a study conducted on the effects of the pill and it was found that the pill will have an effect on libido, so I think its not far fetched that you are finding you feel different. I did too when I got off it, it took me a few months to feel good. I suppose your body needs time to regulate hormones.
    About your issues with skin, have you seen a doctor about it? It sounds hormonal.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Off the pill two months feel terrible.....

Your post sounds exactly like my experience. I also had to deal with very long cycles while my body was regulating cycles. I would strongly recommend seeing an acupuncturist to regulate your cycle. I found that I felt better alround, got my period every month, and the pimples settled right down.
    Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    Your post sounds exactly like my experience. I also had to deal with very long cycles while my body was regulating cycles. I would strongly recommend seeing an acupuncturist to regulate your cycle. I found that I felt better alround, got my period every month, and the pimples settled right down.
    Hope that helps
    I may go an see a naturopath but hadn't thought about acupuncturist.anbody know a good on ein brisbane on the northside?