+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Implantation pain, does it feel like AF is here or almost here?

I'm 7 or 8dpo. I feel exactly how I did when I got my bfp at 15dpo in Sep. I just had a small amount of pink spotting. I just wanted to know for any ladies who have actually felt implantation, what are the variations of pain? I feel like my uterus is heavy, aching. My tummy feels like it's going to burst. Same as I feel right when I get AF or night before af.

I hope I'm not inventing these feelings because I want it so badly!

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews

I had AF cramps from about 9 dpo. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant! I tested at 9dpo and BFN. Then when AF hadn't arrived at 13dpo I tested again and BFP!
    I continued to have AF cramps for the next 2 weeks!
    Good luck! Ill keep my fingers crossed for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (28-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Im feeling the same princessleah, but im pretty sure ive had this other times when i got BFN's so im trying to put it out of mind lol

I have never had any spotting or mucus even when i was pregnant so im not expecting any.

Im either 9dpo or 7dpo.... Not sure as i got a positive opk after FF gave me my O day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Implantation pain, does it feel like AF is here or almost here?

Fx its a bfp for both of us Mumsical! I was so uncomfortable last night that I couldn't sleep so I'm hoping there's not something else going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here. Im hoping something is happening but if I don't fall I will be getting an ulstrasound and bloods done as I'm sick of TTC and nothing happening. We have a DS so we should be in working order but after 10 months I'm starting to doubt it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like something is happening so if it's not a bubby and it gets worse I'm getting it checked out.

I really hope this is it for you too, I'm struggling after 8 months. I already know we have fertility issues (Me PCOS, DH 2% normal forms), but it would probably drive me even more mad if I'd already had a baby before because it's clear you are able to conceive! Got everything crossed for you x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Implantation pain, does it feel like AF is here or almost here?

i had a day of stiffness/consipation sorta feeling.. i was hoping it mite be implation.. but it could be in my head

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow zombies View Post
    i had a day of stiffness/consipation sorta feeling.. i was hoping it mite be implation.. but it could be in my head

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Fx it's not in our heads and we get a nice positive over the weekend/early next week

11. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

rainbow zombies  (28-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    I feel like something is happening so if it's not a bubby and it gets worse I'm getting it checked out.

I really hope this is it for you too, I'm struggling after 8 months. I already know we have fertility issues (Me PCOS, DH 2% normal forms), but it would probably drive me even more mad if I'd already had a baby before because it's clear you are able to conceive! Got everything crossed for you x
    It is driving me mad haha! Last time it happened in 6 months from coming off implanon. I wasn't even noting the day my period started - let alone tracking. When I got my BFP I was just thinking "hmmm I haven't had a period in a while" lol. This time I wanted my kids close in age so I stopped breast feeding, started opk's and have been tracking everything with no luck! Its crazy. Now my son is almost 17 months and I feel like everything is on hold including my career while we wait. I feel a huge pressure this time which I didn't last time.

You must be feeling the same - you fell preg a couple of months ago so you know you beat the odds then! I really hope it happens for you guys this month xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post: