+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Baby Wearing while pregnant?

Did you continue to baby wear once you had a belly? What type of wrap/carrier did you use? Did you find it harder to do or no difference?

I currently have a manduca carrier that I use quite a bit with DS (almost 11 months and about 10kg) as he doesn't always like being in the pram. I'm still wearing him on my front but think he's more than ready to be on my back (I just need to practice getting him on and off that way!). I figure back carry will be better once I have a bigger belly but just wondering if its going to be too hard. I had a lot of back issues when I was pregnant with DS and wondering if wearing him on my back is going to make my back worse....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:

Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 14 weeks and still carry 16 month old DD in my Manduca on my front, but only for very short trips, and I probably will stop once my belly is out a bit more. She refuses to go on my back, but even if she did I think it will still be too uncomfortable at some point. I seem to carry my babies very low, so even if the strap was on my hips and not waist I'd still get too much pressure I think.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my dd is 9 months and i will continue to carry her for as long as im able , i usually wrap her in a woven but i have many different carriers so as i get a belly things might change .

also it will depend on how i feel as to if i can continue to wear her (during the pregnancy with dd i suffered dizzyness and fainted a couple of times ...id hate that to happen whilst i was wearing her .......so we might have to resort to the pram (also it gets so hot up here so im not sure how i'll go wearing her over summer and pregnancy )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to *Need~More~Coffee~Please* For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Thanks ladies.

Missie Mack-thanks for the tip of how to get him onto my back. Must try it! Why do you think a wrap would have been better for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Thank you!