Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Do you need expert help? Ask your pregnancy health/fitness question here ...

Sort of a question about healthy eating - I know you're supposed to heat things up to steaming before eating them, but what if you're a slow eater? Is there a point when you should be heating the meal up again?

Little random, but it's been playing on my mind...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Disbride For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (29-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, i would love to know about toning exercises during pregnancy, particulary with weight and strength training and posture exercises (last pregnancy resulted in a lot of chiro work due to heavy baby for my size) and foods or snacks to help alleiviate or diminish daytime fatigue and running around after two other children and healthy chemical free skincare and household cleaning

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oceangoddess For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (29-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone! Thanks for all the questions so far.

There's still time if you're wanting to ask our experts a question.

Particularly our dietician!

She can answer questions on tips for those who might suffer morning sickness, constipation or reflux/heartburn!

Taking supplements? Why?

Foods you should avoid and why?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Do you need expert help? Ask your pregnancy health/fitness question here ...

Why is it recommended to avoid foods with sodium nitrates? Is it because they are carcinogenic?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (29-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Do you need expert help? Ask your pregnancy health/fitness question here ...

Quote Originally Posted by oceangoddess View Post
    hi, i would love to know about toning exercises during pregnancy, particulary with weight and strength training and posture exercises (last pregnancy resulted in a lot of chiro work due to heavy baby for my size) and foods or snacks to help alleiviate or diminish daytime fatigue and running around after two other children and healthy chemical free skincare and household cleaning
    Oh and stomach exercises - I already miss having a toned stomach, I'd like to know what I can do now to help myself get my toned stomach back after the pregnancy. Should you stop exercising your stomach muscles during pregnancy? Or does having strong muscles in that area help with the birth at all?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    bump bump bump bumpity bump!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello

I would like to know more information about gestational diabetes. There is limited advice on this subject and I am over seriously over eating practically nothing all day to keep my sugar levels down. i am losing heaps of weight and woudl love to know more on this subject.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbablue12 For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd like to know more about morning sickness and exhaustion and how to still exercise with all that going on in the first trimester.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sare76 For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbablue12 View Post
    hello

I would like to know more information about gestational diabetes. There is limited advice on this subject and I am over seriously over eating practically nothing all day to keep my sugar levels down. i am losing heaps of weight and woudl love to know more on this subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sare76 View Post
    I'd like to know more about morning sickness and exhaustion and how to still exercise with all that going on in the first trimester.
    Hi guys - sorry but the show recorded last year. You can watch the pregnancy episode on the site: http://www.bubhub.com.au/bub-hub-club/episode-one.php but the experts don't really go into detail with any answers to your questions. Have you asked them on the forum, there's plenty of people who would have been in similar situations that may be able to help you out!

All the best!

Rebecca