+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Beauty questions...help !

I didn't colour my hair for either pregnancy but that was mainly because my ex-DH made a huge fuss about it. I really wish that I had have though because by the time they were born I was feeling gross. I did wear makeup though. Next time around I will probably just not colour my hair for the first trimester and that's it.

the only thing i stopped doing is dying my hair which is due to DP asking me not to due to the lack of research done and i couldn't say no to him especially after him giving me puppy dog eyes lol. so i'm looking at it as a nice reward to myself for after bubs is born... going to do full colour with some foils and treatment

i only ware make up every now and then so figured there was no point to stopping that and have continued to use my regular shampoo.

Similar Threads

1. Where do u need some Tlc? ( beauty)
    By ShanandBoc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 21-06-2012, 17:03
  2. Vets fee help for dip of beauty
    By onelasttime in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 07:03