+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sammy!

That's awesome! Fingers crossed that tomorrow is your lucky day Good luck!

I am keeping well- absolutely bloody exhausted but ok. I seem to go down hill in the mid arvo. All I can think about is needing a rest. If I can't have one I start to feel a bit crook in the tummy. Morning sickness didn't really kick in until about seven weeks with my son so I am hoping that it won't get too much worse than this. I feel a bit guilty because a few nights a week I end up in bed and don't spend much time with my hubby or son. Oh we'll.....hopefully it will only be another six weeks or so until I get a bit of energy back.

I go in for my first scan next week on wednesdAy. I will be seven weeks then and am praying to God that everything will be ok. My husband is petrified that we might have twins as the doc said I had two eggs ready to go before ovulation. I would love twins but I am just scared that the pregnancy would be too risky. One would be perfect!

Keep me posted how you are going!

Twocam- how are things? Where are u up too?

Katelyn xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC blog (IUDI)

Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn Kelly View Post
    Hi sammy!

That's awesome! Fingers crossed that tomorrow is your lucky day Good luck!

I am keeping well- absolutely bloody exhausted but ok. I seem to go down hill in the mid arvo. All I can think about is needing a rest. If I can't have one I start to feel a bit crook in the tummy. Morning sickness didn't really kick in until about seven weeks with my son so I am hoping that it won't get too much worse than this. I feel a bit guilty because a few nights a week I end up in bed and don't spend much time with my hubby or son. Oh we'll.....hopefully it will only be another six weeks or so until I get a bit of energy back.

I go in for my first scan next week on wednesdAy. I will be seven weeks then and am praying to God that everything will be ok. My husband is petrified that we might have twins as the doc said I had two eggs ready to go before ovulation. I would love twins but I am just scared that the pregnancy would be too risky. One would be perfect!

Keep me posted how you are going!

Twocam- how are things? Where are u up too?

Katelyn xx

I had insemination today. All went great. Sperm count was 10 million! Last time the donor we chose was only 4 million. The lady was sooooooo positive etc it was great. So now the TWW begins.

Oh wow seven weeks. How exciting. I forget was it your first or second IUI that you fell pregnant? Can't wait to hear all about your scan.

Sammy
    x

.................................................. ................

I'm 22 & DP is also 22
    1 fur baby

TTC baby number one.

Dec12 - BFN
    Jan13 - ??

*babydust*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the scan Katelyn!
    Sammy great news - 10 million is a big count compared to last time for you!

I have 2 follies, they were 10mm and 8mm on Monday. Going back Thursday for another check...just waiting...waiting...

**Edited on Thurs to add follies are not ready yet. Going back in a couple more days to check again.
    Last edited by Twocam; 24-01-2013 at 12:46.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well. This is my first post, and first IUI cycle.

I am undergoing assisted fertility treatment after 2 years TTC. I underwent my IUI this morning. It went well - DP's sperm count was 5Mill and it was all over pretty quickly. I was told I had great CM (good to know!).

The protocol over the next two weeks, besides not trying to think to much about the outcome (good luck with that!), is Ovidrel injections every 2-3 days, mid luteal blood test CD22 and final blood test CD32. Even though I was triggered to O today CD15, I have a longer cycle so I assume that is why they aren't testing until CD32.

It is good to read some of the positive outcomes here (great news Katelyn!) and to know there are others going through the same thing I am (Sammy - how are you going with the waiting so far? and Twocam how are the follies coming along?).

I haven't told any family or friends we are TTC let alone the fact we are having problems and are now undergoing treatment, so this is a great forum.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NFT View Post
    Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well. This is my first post, and first IUI cycle.

I am undergoing assisted fertility treatment after 2 years TTC. I underwent my IUI this morning. It went well - DP's sperm count was 5Mill and it was all over pretty quickly. I was told I had great CM (good to know!).

The protocol over the next two weeks, besides not trying to think to much about the outcome (good luck with that!), is Ovidrel injections every 2-3 days, mid luteal blood test CD22 and final blood test CD32. Even though I was triggered to O today CD15, I have a longer cycle so I assume that is why they aren't testing until CD32.

It is good to read some of the positive outcomes here (great news Katelyn!) and to know there are others going through the same thing I am (Sammy - how are you going with the waiting so far? and Twocam how are the follies coming along?).

I haven't told any family or friends we are TTC let alone the fact we are having problems and are now undergoing treatment, so this is a great forum.
    Welcome!

I found bub hub great when I first joined.

I'm 3DPIUDI. Felt nothing so far (yes I know early days lol) and feeling great and happy.

Just waiting waiting lol

I'm 22 & DP is also 22
    1 fur baby

TTC baby number one.

Dec12 - BFN
    Jan13 - ??

*babydust*

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GDYB03 View Post
    Welcome!

I found bub hub great when I first joined.

I'm 3DPIUDI. Felt nothing so far (yes I know early days lol) and feeling great and happy.

Just waiting waiting lol

I'm 22 & DP is also 22
    1 fur baby

TTC baby number one.

Dec12 - BFN
    Jan13 - ??

*babydust*
    I'm actually 4DPIUDI.... Lol I forgot

I'm 22 & DP is also 22
    1 fur baby

TTC baby number one.

Dec12 - BFN
    Jan13 - ??

*babydust*

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL, forgetting days is a great strategy to make it go faster!

I have a few busy weeks at work so with the long weekend this week it should go pretty quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NFT View Post
    LOL, forgetting days is a great strategy to make it go faster!

I have a few busy weeks at work so with the long weekend this week it should go pretty quickly.

Yea same. I'm hoping work makes my TWW go quicker than last time

I'm 22 & DP is also 22
    1 fur baby

TTC baby number one.

Dec12 - BFN
    Jan13 - ??

*babydust*

Thanks
    Reviews

How you going katelyn?

.................................................. ................

I'm 22 & DP is also 22
    1 fur baby

TTC baby number one.

Dec12 - BFN
    Jan13 - ??

*babydust*

Thanks
    Reviews
    IUI yesterday... blood tests at 7, 10 and 12dpiui.

Sammy when does your clinic do betas? Do you have to wait the whole 2 weeks?