+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kk that sounds like positive news! At least you have a way forward and know a little more about your body.

I'm feeling good, been pretty stressed out with work so took some time off to chill out. Not much morning sickness and I'm starting to get more energy finally! No we're not finding out, I usually have to know everything but strangely this is one thing I don't want to know till the end! I'm convinced it's a girl from how stubborn it was the day of the Nuchal scan! Still cannot believe this is happening, I've found it amazing how many people have come out and said they too used ivf to get pregnant, I thought I was the only one of my friends! Turns out I'm just more vocal about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope you ladies have a wonderful Christmas!! xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies! where are you up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn Kelly View Post
    hi ladies! where are you up to?
    Hi katelyn

I'm 33 weeks 4 days!!! OMG! Not long now!! Can't believe it!!!

How are you? What are your plans for the new year??

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh wow gdy! thats amazing. you must be so excited. hows the pregnancy going? feeling well? how you feeling about labour? will you try for a vaginal delivery? nursery all set up and ready to go? i cant believe you are so close.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Katelyn Kelly For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ps. we are doing our third round of ivf in feb/ march. keep EvERYTHING crossed for us please!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Katelyn Kelly For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn Kelly View Post
    oh wow gdy! thats amazing. you must be so excited. hows the pregnancy going? feeling well? how you feeling about labour? will you try for a vaginal delivery? nursery all set up and ready to go? i cant believe you are so close.
    Pregnancy is going great!! just had the sore back but that's fine to handle (most days) if I take it easy etc.

I'm feeling great!! I really am! getting better nights sleeps last week or so. So that's a plus (back was playing up for a while and NOTHING was comfortable lol)

I'm excited for labour because I'm super excited to meet him, not too nervous yet. Only thing im worried about is tearing lol god it's all I think about! But I'm not gonna stress myself out about labour... Whatever happens, happens. It will only be in the moment Ill know what's happening Etc. So trying to relax and enjoy these last few weeks. yea going vaginal. If a c-section is required I'm happy with that. Whatever will get baby out safe for the both of us.

I just went on half days (long days with my back I'm starting to struggle - get too exhausted walking up n down steps at work) my last day is next Friday!!!! :O crazy!!!!! Doc wants me to rest as much as possible prior to delivery. To give my back as much time to relax n calm down. She is worried my back pain will be worse than labour itself lol so she is trying to get me to 38 weeks at least.

Oh and we had our wedding on 11JAN14. All went well! Was. Implement exhausted by the end of it lol thank goodness for family that came n helped before hand. (It was a backyard wedding)

Good luck on your next cycle!!! new year, new beginnings. My motto for the year. make sure you keep us updated as much as you like!!! I'll be thinking of you both... (Possibly whilst in labour :S) lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GDYB03 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GDY best of luck! I can tell you that it is all worth it, even those rips and tears.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's such exciting news ladies! I can't believe it's so close gdy, and you finally get to meet your little one! Congratulations on your wedding! What a brilliant year this is going to be for you!

Wishing you all the best katelyn, stay positive hun and remember we're if you need to vent/cry/scream/laugh!

I'm 20 weeks today! We're not finding out the sex, which is proving difficult to decorate a nursery! It's the most amazing thing watching and hearing our baby in the scans.. Truly makes it all worth the heartache of trying to conceive

Thanks
    Reviews
    so happy for you all that everything is going along so well. you all deserve this happiness and more. thanks for continuing to offer your support to me even though we are at different stages of our journey now. you girls got me thru some really rough days about a year ago. i will always remember that. all the best and keep us posted!!!!