+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

Hi!

Ok all done! Just finished the insemination! And our TWW begins!!!!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So today is 5DPIUDI. Felling good. Only thing im hating is this Crinone Gel. It gets so clumpy and stuck! Very sore! So hopefully that clears up soon!

Other than that im going good. Just waiting waiting waiting lol

x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

Well it's Christmas Eve... My ORIGINAL testing date lol and I'm now only 7DPIUDI! Feels like its been forever! Only one more week to go!

I think it's pretty cool testing date is NYE, would be an amazing start to 2013 for sure!! Although technically I can't get blood test till 2nd as clinic opens back up then!

I really hope this has worked.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sammy!

wow- you are already seven days post iui! One more week of torture hey at least you have Christmas to distract you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

i went to the doc on Christmas Eve and he did a scan. I had two follicles. He thinks I will ovulate in the next day or two. He sent me away with instructions to take home urine ovulation tests and do lots of baby dancing. The labs are closed so we couldnt do blood tests and iui as such this month.It was weird having to buy another ovulation kit. Almost felt like taking a step backwards because I figured i wouldn't have to do them anymore once I started treatment. Oh well......

i asked the doc how many times we can do iui. He said we should only do it three times and then try if. Whoa!!! He wants to line up for Ivf in feb..... I thought we might have more time. Here's hoping we fall pregnant this cycle or next so that we don't have to do Ivf. I am quite worried about it. My biggest fear is having to go under a general. I have only had one operation in the past and I couldn't breathe when I woke up. It was really scary and I don't wont to go through that again .
    But I will do whatever it takes to bring our next baby into this world.

Also unsure if I want to do it in feb as I am working as a florist at the moment and I will work ridiculously long hours in feb because of valentines day.....might not be the best time to be going thru all the stress of Ivf. I think we might leave it until march. I spoke to the fertility nurse and she said I will be on really high doses of drugs since my amh levels are so low. I explained that I just watched my sister do Ivf and it was ok but the nurse said I might have a totally different experience because of the issues we are facing. 2013 will be a big year for us I think. It might test my emotional and psychological health more then ever before I fear. I just hope it doesn't take too much of a toll on me or my husband. We will just wait and see I suppose.

GOOD LUCK FOR NYE! Keep me posted.

katelyn xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

Hi Katelyn,

How are you going? Hope you had a great Christmas!

Well it's finally NYE, thus far I've had a BFN's. AF is due tomorrow - usually before AF I always have headaches and bad cramps, I've had none of that. So maybe either AF isn't coming OR AF is going to be late again!

Hope it's not coming lol however yea, dunno.

I've had sore boobs this time which I NEVER get! Do hopefully that's a sign. And had a few dizzy/light headed spells n felt a touch sick.

Feel like I'm going crazy. Just going to see if AF shows. I have a blood test on the 2nd.

We shall see!

Happy New Year.

Sammy

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

Well AF due today and no sign of her yet - and I ALWAYS get warnings when she is on her way. And my temp is higher again... So it's a waiting game. Still BFN though...

Have you heard of ppl ever receiving BFN on HPT's but got BFP from bloods? I have bloods tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sammy,

yes for sure I think you can get positive bloods even if ur pee test is negative. Blood tests are way more sensitive so if you have really low hcg it might show up in the blood test only at this early stage. What brand of pee test do you use? Is it an early pregnancy test? I will be keeping everything crossed for you. Sore boobs sounds pretty good. I never did the temp thing so I don't know what that means. Well only one more sleep until you find out! Has it been two weeks since your iui?

i am keeping well. Been trying hard not to think too much about my tww these last few days. Have had my husband home to distract me but holidays will be over tomorrow and I will have a little more time to think. Or should I say obsess? What a ride hey.

keep well. Let me know your test results. Will you get them back tomorrow arvo? Good luck sammy.

katelyn. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

Hey

Well off for my bloods now. I am 100% sure it will be a negative. Just don't feel like it will be a positive result ....

I will respond to your post when I'm on my laptop tonight. Lol I forget easily what you wrote haha

x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC blog (IUDI)

Over to January I go. Blood Results came back negative. Have to call back when AF arrives for next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi sammy,

oh thats so crappy i was really hoping you might have cracked it this month. how many times will you do iui do you think? best of luck that af arrives quickly for you so you can begin again.

katy xx